wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

for you non locals or first timers,

If you need to locate shit (stores ect) come find me. Ill show ya where you can find it.

ok and how do they find you skip?

Well damn, I am going to be that guy. The guy who says he is going, then isn't, then his bro's rally his spirits and get him ready to rock then life stands up and yells "HA HA HA FOOLED YOU" and forces you to back out. Sooooo good news and bad news. The place we put in for in Maine, our perfect place, the one with the shop, that allows our pets and is cheap, well we got it, and we are super excited, however we werent planning on moving until late july and being there august 1st and they said we either rent the plac enow or it is going to the next people in line, so tomorrow I have to send 1st, last, damage and pet deposit off to the tune of $3200.........bad news is this shits all over my canby plans for a two reasons. Obviously lack of funds ( i was going to sell some items there for a little $ but not enough) and now our timetable to move has just been moved forward, like hella forward. I have so much to concentrate on, so many things to move, liquidate and re arrange to prep for this move I just can't justify another weekend of playing.

So keep the Canby fun alive, make it all work no matter what and have an amazing weekend. I will see you all someday.

Peace.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well damn, I am going to be that guy. The guy who says he is going, then isn't, then his bro's rally his spirits and get him ready to rock then life stands up and yells "HA HA HA FOOLED YOU" and forces you to back out. Sooooo good news and bad news. The place we put in for in Maine, our perfect place, the one with the shop, that allows our pets and is cheap, well we got it, and we are super excited, however we werent planning on moving until late july and being there august 1st and they said we either rent the plac enow or it is going to the next people in line, so tomorrow I have to send 1st, last, damage and pet deposit off to the tune of $3200.........bad news is this shits all over my canby plans for a two reasons. Obviously lack of funds ( i was going to sell some items there for a little $ but not enough) and now our timetable to move has just been moved forward, like hella forward. I have so much to concentrate on, so many things to move, liquidate and re arrange to prep for this move I just can't justify another weekend of playing.

So keep the Canby fun alive, make it all work no matter what and have an amazing weekend. I will see you all someday.

Peace.

:blush:

ha ha

Ollz Jayden..

Peace.

:( :( :(

Wow, talk about some his and lows in life. Good luck to you and Mrs. Wildman!!! :bye: :bye:

Forever Bros!!!

:bye:

• Like 1

I wish I were laughing. I am so happy we got our house I can't even tell you, but it is very bittersweet tonight here in the Wildman household.........

I will make it my Datsun goal to put offensively bright headlights in each of them! In my bros honor :hug:

:( :( :(

Wow, talk about some his and lows in life. Good luck to you and Mrs. Wildman!!! :bye: :bye:

Forever Bros!!!

:bye:

Thanks, Jayden. You are one of the greatest guys I know, and Canby last year brought us to be close friends, even though we live far apart. The Datsuns brought us together but we are Williams 4 lyfe, bros that can't be un-bro'd. I love you and will miss the shit out of you.

• Like 2

Thanks, Jayden. You are one of the greatest guys I know, and Canby last year brought us to be close friends, even though we live far apart. The Datsuns brought us together but we are Williams 4 lyfe, bros that can't be un-bro'd. I love you and will miss the shit out of you.

No-homo

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I wish I were laughing. I am so happy we got our house I can't even tell you, but it is very bittersweet tonight here in the Wildman household.........

Well the best to you and the wifey..

Datsuns will be in forever ...rock on..

DAMMIT!! I just told my wife I'm not crying....its allergies :crying:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Aww come on you sucky fucks..suck it up.. there is a new life for one.and CanDy for the rest of us,goods times had by all.

:thumbup: :w00t:

• Like 1