Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goon loaded with parts, vacoomed, nuts checked, one tire refilled. Some food in cooler. Have to pack clothses, camera battery chargin.

Got to pack rain gear.

Couple misplaced comas and that sentence would be quite risque .. :D

24 hrs ago I still wasn't sure I was going to make it. We just refinanced out mortgage and they took out two payments and threw a fuck, up into my wallet. All good as of yesterday evening. Damn that was stressful.

We'll be keeping it slow for you, hopefully no issues. I am going to try and bring a road box, so that should keep Mr. Murphy off our backs.

I just sprung for a 10' x 10' canopy, so we'll have some cover for the grilles should a rain storm break out.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I still need to put exhaust on and fill it with antifreeze ,,,cuz why do something during the winter you could put off till a couple days before road trip.. :lol:

Taken today about 2:30

:thumbup:

Thats the way to do it

Guest 510kamikazifreak

24 hrs ago I still wasn't sure I was going to make it. We just refinanced out mortgage and they took out two payments and threw a fuck, up into my wallet. All good as of yesterday evening. Damn that was stressful.

You would have made it Mike :sneaky:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Goon loaded with parts, vacoomed, nuts checked, one tire refilled. Some food in cooler. Have to pack clothses, camera battery chargin.

Got to pack rain gear.

Have a bit room left for some stuff Mike? :)