Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

Haha, I just asked that question in the other Canby thread! :D Lolz. I'm thinking we should leave a little earlier at 8 ish this year. Jayden wants to get to Hermiston by 11-11:30.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tv weather " persons " predicted rain all last week AND weekend and it didn`t ,, i know because i needed to Roundup the hell out the back yard..and didn`t. :sneaky:

Plus my tent has a large hole in the roof so it cant rain.

Now, broseph, have you briefed Brianne on trip etiquette? Has she procured a cute Asian chick with a passion for road head to go with you and ride in my truck on the way down? :D Perhaps I could offer some goats and a bushel of wheat? Lolz! But yes, let's shoot for 8, that means at least we'll get to leave by 8:30. You know how we roll.

She has some slutty cousins who live here, but they are all either ugly or pregnant. Bonners finest my man. I don't know of any girls to bring for ya. Just put a craigslist ad out. Fuck man you live in Spokane, just troll east Sprague and get some CanDy;)

Hahahahahahah!!! There are some ROUGH tricks roaming Sprague these days. Sign of the times, even the hookers look worse than usual! Had one come into NAPA and fucking Alex starts talking to her, she needs a ride. So he says, "Matt can give you a ride." And I'm like, "No, Matt cannot give you a ride, you can walk there." :)

• Like 2

Brianne and I were there about a month ago, cruising sprague and saw a really good looking (from 20 feet) redhead hooker. Bitch was classy and friendly. Probably a cop though. I will put out an ad in CL for you under casual encounters. CanDy is casual, right?

I'm new to Canby/Ratsun and the threads with the info I'm looking for are pretty deep. So, can someone help me find the info I'm looking for on bringing a trailer? I don't plan on showing, I just want to bring my rig to meet up with other Datsun owners, plus my family and one of out travel-trailers. Is there an extra fee and can I just pay at the gate? Any help is greatly appreciated...

I'm bringing this:

edd_leaving.jpg

But I'm also bringing something to sleep in...

wag_n_trail.jpg

I'm new to Canby/Ratsun and the threads with the info I'm looking for are pretty deep. So, can someone help me find the info I'm looking for on bringing a trailer? I don't plan on showing, I just want to bring my rig to meet up with other Datsun owners, plus my family and one of out travel-trailers. Is there an extra fee and can I just pay at the gate? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yes you can but early registration is closed. You'll have to check in at the gate. 15-20 a night I think

Friday chancerain.gif Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 61F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Friday Night nt_chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Saturday chancerain.gif Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 61F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.

Saturday Night nt_chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sunday chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Poo on that rain. It's raining here now, severe thunderstorm warning. So I've just made my pizza, cracking a beer, and watching "The Big Lebowski." Shut the fuck up Donny, you're out of your element! :)

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Friday at Canby weather forecast

11.png

Friday night

11.png

Saturday

26.png

Saturday night

11.png

Sunday

26.png

Hi 50s low 60s for hi temps.

Being 4 days out I am sure this will change at least a few times

Friday chancerain.gif Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 61F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Friday Night nt_chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Saturday chancerain.gif Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 61F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.

Saturday Night nt_chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sunday chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Wait ten minutes that will change..

So just had a big flash and large explosion. Cocked the .45 and went out in the front yard. Figured out pretty quickly the other side of the block lost power. Transformer blew. Raining cats and dogs here. In fact, there's a severe thunderstorm warning in effect. Been pissing buckets since a few hours ago.