Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and who is in charge of bringing the movies for the projector? I think that was a Datsuns NW fellow? I can't remember. Anyway, who do I contact to request movies to be shown? I'm thinking Gone in 60 Seconds (the remake because it's awesome), and how about Cannonball Run?

Oh, and who is in charge of bringing the movies for the projector? I think that was a Datsuns NW fellow? I can't remember. Anyway, who do I contact to request movies to be shown? I'm thinking Gone in 60 Seconds (the remake because it's awesome), and how about Cannonball Run?

dont forget gumball rally!!

and yeah the remake is awesome

"oh dont start"

"engine knocking and dies*

"no no start! start!!!"

SO yeah.....

Been reading through all of the shenanigans, plans, hopes and dreams that have all come to this, the Canby 12' thread. This makes me so happy. But sadly, I will not be able to attend this year. With everything that has been going on these past few months, the whirlwind of marriage, moving, more moving, preparing me to move and having a trip to the Oregon coast last weekend for a honeymoon has the ol' wildman feeling worn out and low on fuel (and $).

I hope everyone of my friends near and far has an amazing time. Don't let anything get played out.

:(

April Fools!! :sneaky:

Oh no, the tide is turning, my join in on bandwagon.....BILLLLLL you HAVE to come! It won't be the same without you! And we want to see hot (oh wait, respectful now), very attractive wifey unit. ;)

Freshy paintjob on the goon and ive named her Mary due to the fact that the paint i used is a celery green and her guts are tomato red like a bloody mary... Shitty part is i found a small pin hole leak coming from the rad drain plug that was broken off and kinda rusty any ideas on how to fix this without taking the rad out mayb some rad leak powder stuff? Or should i try to solder it shut?

Well i got approved for the days off. Just have to come up with the funds to go now. Hope to be rolling up with mr boaty but that depends on if his ka 510 will be ready and up for the journey...

If Steve doesn't get it running good enough, you guys can catch a ride with me. Not bringing a datsun this year. Be driving up in my work van. One will have to sit in the back. Just bring a chair. I'll pay for all the gas, but you guys pay for the campsite. Were you planning on going up Friday? And for Javin, he lurks around still. I pm'd him few months ago.

Larry

If Steve doesn't get it running good enough, you guys can catch a ride with me. Not bringing a datsun this year. Be driving up in my work van. One will have to sit in the back. Just bring a chair. I'll pay for all the gas, but you guys pay for the campsite. Were you planning on going up Friday? And for Javin, he lurks around still. I pm'd him few months ago.

Larry

thanks larry! I will keep u posted. everything is looking to be a go for steves 510 :D but if something comes up ints nice to have a back up!

i need to find a tent and a ride. Id still like to go regardless of recent events that have took place. to meany friends i only get to see but once a year.

think i have a ride there. just need a ride back to Portland Sunday. going to ask some co-workers about a tent tomorrow at work.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

i need to find a tent and a ride. Id still like to go regardless of recent events that have took place. to meany friends i only get to see but once a year.

think i have a ride there. just need a ride back to Portland Sunday. going to ask some co-workers about a tent tomorrow at work.

Thats the spirit Kelly. :thumbup:

I can give you a ride back to Portland.....in a 521 B)

• Like 1