Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillbilly Hector is concerned I'll overheat driving for 10 hours. I've submitted my resignation and taken an early IRA distribution to buy parts and gas with!

Why would you overheat? Old motor, bad head gasket? Plugged radiator? Bad water pump? Incorrect mix of antifreeze and water?

I'm very excited. Camping, Canby camping, CANBY, food, beverage, social interaction. My daily driver will serve me proud. REEE EEE eeee EEEE eee EEEeh.

My brake rotors and pads I ordered are supposed to arrive on Thursday, the day I leave. Waah- wa-ah. Hella weak sauce.

Are most people or anyone camping bringing canopy's? I am thinking I should pick one up for sun and rain/ cats and dogs.

holy crap...

i can't get ahold of wide... he aint answering his phone..

im not sure whats going on here... i hope i aint rollolin solo...

You will only have to ride solo to Baker :thumbup:

Spent all day on truck today.

60amp alt---check

New white face gauges--check

satelite radio for trip--check :thumbup:

New bench seat--check

However I may have another ujoint issue :confused: ....Gonna put a different back half driveshaft in tomorrow see if the vibration at 25-30mph goes away.

Awwww fuuuuuuuuuck...........I'm moar worried about my truck this year than I was last year :huh: . Its in better shape this year!!

I'm too paranoid

You will only have to ride solo to Baker :thumbup:

Spent all day on truck today.

60amp alt---check

New white face gauges--check

satelite radio for trip--check :thumbup:

New bench seat--check

However I may have another ujoint issue :confused: ....Gonna put a different back half driveshaft in tomorrow see if the vibration at 25-30mph goes away.

Awwww fuuuuuuuuuck...........I'm moar worried about my truck this year than I was last year :huh: . Its in better shape this year!!

I'm too paranoid

AAAAHH! don't think like that...

my truck seems to be showing me all its issues here recently too...

fuckittho... I don't think there be any issues...

Dan, are you taking your truck now?

So what you're saying is I'm going to have to take Bill's spot as mechanic of the crew this year and load up my roadbox? ;) Might just do that. Maybe I'll throw in my towbar too.

• Like 3

I hope so! Better change that u joint and go test. I'm bringing some spare u joints with me too. Reminds me, I need to check them before I leave. Should be good, did them a few years ago and one last year.