Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@HRH..

yeah im heading up.. gona have wide with me..

another local guy with a 710 is going to be trippin with us too, im pretty sure.. still have to lcok it down with him. im plannin on havin him meet me near caldwell on friday, pretty early like, so we can make it to baker, oR by 7am pst...

then from there is just up to fate... i dont know where they met up with you last year, so im kinda wingin it... lol

we gots this mang....Just sit back drive your Datto and enjoy the ride

Very good! Looks like I'll be traveling alone again unless Regy wants to piss off his boss. Maybe I can pick up a cute hitchhiker! :D Bill, does your significant other have any hot friends who want to come along? Ride in my pimp ride?

SO yeah.....

Been reading through all of the shenanigans, plans, hopes and dreams that have all come to this, the Canby 12' thread. This makes me so happy. But sadly, I will not be able to attend this year. With everything that has been going on these past few months, the whirlwind of marriage, moving, more moving, preparing me to move and having a trip to the Oregon coast last weekend for a honeymoon has the ol' wildman feeling worn out and low on fuel (and $).

I hope everyone of my friends near and far has an amazing time. Don't let anything get played out.

:(

^I second that!

Awwwww mannnn Bill!!!! I'd give you more shit, but those are valid reasons. Still going to miss you. Who's going to cook me breakfast?! (And snuggle?) And dammit, does that mean I'm going alone from Spokane? Sonofa! Anyone else in the Spokane/CDA area up for caravaning?

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't believe this. Who is going to do my clutch this yeah jk ollz. But in all seriousness it's a bummer but I understand, I had to miss most of last years Canby cause of a graduation. Well I hope you have a good move and transition to the east coast.

Yep, that's a go! I imagine it will be just me this time. Bummer. There are only a few other guys I know up here who would go, but most don't have the funds, or reliable Datsuns to get them there. My bodyman had to back out too due to funds.