Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw a canby swap party, just bring the engine and car to canby, it will get swapped in less than a day, I am sure there will be a volunteer waiting line. :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Do we have to add L20b to the title?

Jenn where and when are you swapping? You might consider throwing an engine swap party.

friend's shop but i want to take it home since i have engine stand but no picker at home.. taking off the head on friday and bringing it to machine shop.. hopefully swapping early june hahah

Ooh sounds fun. How is theo running jenn? Swap it after canby so I can see that bad ass car again

could be running better... not sure if i could run theo up there with the engine i have now :(

Throw a canby swap party, just bring the engine and car to canby, it will get swapped in less than a day, I am sure there will be a volunteer waiting line. :rolleyes: :D :lol:

that'd be awesomee but i wanna build it! :D lets see how i do :lol: :lol:

I'll be more excited once the 510 isn't on four jack stands and the engine bay doesn't look this empty anymore :frantics: And then, I'm going to enjoy the ENTIRE weekend at Canby NOT working on this damn car! :w00t:

510-2.jpg

I'll be more excited once the 510 isn't on four jack stands and the engine bay doesn't look this empty anymore :frantics: And then, I'm going to enjoy the ENTIRE weekend at Canby NOT working on this damn car! :w00t:

510-2.jpg

Get off Ratsun and get some fucking work done Jen. Tell Brody to stop crying about his rear disks and just make it work... Canby is two weeks away. No more Interwebz for you.

I can't work on the car while I'm at work..... duh!! So, I might as well cry on Ratsun while I'm here instead. This weekend should see good progress though. Unless we run into more problems .... like more shit being marked incorrectly :lol: Seriously, we were in a similar situation last year with the 521 getting down to the wire. Thank GOD for Bananahamuck..... he saved the fucking day last year!

And I'm not sure how to make those rotors work, as one has 4 lug holes, and the other has 5 and even on the 4 hole, the holes are too small and close together for the studs. That shit is comical how fucked up it is.

Being my 1st 'Canby' I found it a major pain in the ass to find event details. This post is like 50 pages long. :) I didn't even know it was a NW Datsun event.

Anywaze, I added it to the Ratsun calendar to maybe help other Canby virgins.