Seriously? In-N-Out Burgers worth this???

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to get all fancy about burgers, the BEST burger I ever ate was at Holstein's in Las Vegas. But that was not a fast food burger... Sad part was that it was one of the first places we ate so the rest of the time we were there we were comparing everything to it, and everything else was a disappointment.

Would you rather have mcdonalds?

In n out is good but that line was just stupid retarded. Philcas1987, pick me up. I'll spot you a 3 x 3 animal style

I am in! I am going with you ad Phil!

• 3 weeks later...

I miss Fatburger.....

Got one 3 exits north! :P

We had a White Castle open here a few months ago,and opening day was packed. People lined up to get in. Now when you go by there,it might have 3 or 4 cars..They want to say 'Hey I ate there before you did' Stupid...

I would kill whoever was between me and the counter... :ninja:

This just defeats the purpose of "fast food". If you want he classic drive in feel then hold out for a Sonic. Oh and if you have never gone to In-N-Out but plan to, get your fires "animal style" Only way to have em.

Sonic onion rings are about the only good thing they have.

Dicks in spokane/seattle. Cheap good old school. Sucls that cheeseburgers are up to 1.09 now.back in highschool 14 years ago anyways a cheese burger was .67 cents. Burgers by the bagfull all cooked on a cast iron grill, and fries were made from potatoes washed in a sink , then put into a slicer over the fryer and bang a little salt on them bad boys. I've had five guys, ino, fatburger and many others and dicks is still the best imho, but its what I grew up with and its not really a national chain, but had to chime in right? Out of the ones discussed I prefer 5 guys to ino though.....5 guys fries aren't the best however.

+1 Dicks is by far the best burger!!!

• Like 1

Well then it's a great thing that you are both a part of some massive sausage fest gatherings with the car shows!! :yawn: :sneaky:

But I'd agree with you guys on Dick's. It was one place that I made sure to take Brody when he first moved up to the Spokane area with me years ago.

Now the freaks are gettin hungry in Mix A Lot's treatin'

We stopped at Taco Bell for some Mexican eatin'

But Taco Bell was closed the girls was on my tip

They said go back the other way we'll stop and eat at Dick's

Dick's is the place were the cool hang out

The swass like to play and the rich flaunt clout

Posse to he burger stand so big we walk in twos

Famous........thats how they roll when the posse's out on broadway lol

• 2 months later...

Well I tried it, burger is ok, little too much lettuce, once I pulled most of it out it was pretty good!

IMAG0397.jpg

BTW that was the second one, Pumpkin got to smell the wrappers. ;)

They're aight, the burger you cheffed me at CanDy was way better tho! You travel instyle my man. Hawaiian shirt? Check. Epic road food? Check? Giant bong looking drinking/smoking device clearly displayed? Check!

Airport ?

Yep, Las Vegas, needed to stop on the way to grab a bite.

They're aight, the burger you cheffed me at CanDy was way better tho! You travel instyle my man. Hawaiian shirt? Check. Epic road food? Check? Giant bong looking drinking/smoking device clearly displayed? Check!

hehehe thanks for the compliment, I notice the more you dress that you really dont give a shit, the less TSA fucks with you.

• 3 months later...