Seriously? In-N-Out Burgers worth this???

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its good but id never wait in that, but then again i can just drive another 5-10 miles to another one. where is the next closest on to there? right arizona aint it? so its much shorter a wait to sit in line i guess

but thats just silly texas for you :D

in n out:1

texas:0

God damn how fat are us americans. Thats coming from a fat guy! That makes me sick. Emagine the panic if some terroist struck right then! Us fat bastards in suvs might run outta gas trying to escape! Ha ha ha. I've ate their once, its not that great, and the fries do suck!

• Like 1

In-and-out is really NOT that good. It's not bad, but it's not really good either. There are a ton of places that make better burgers, Carls Jr being one of them. I've never understood it either. They did the same thing when our first one opened up here in AZ, now nobody really gives a crap. They're working the whole romanticized classic drive in era thing. They don't sell food because it tastes good, they sell it because people think In-and-out is "cool". It's become almost like a fashion statement, but instead of Gucci, it's In-and-Out.

reminds me of when Krispy Kreme opened here... just not worth it.

Same thing when KK opened in colorado. I went there after the hype,, well, I don't like soggy donuts. I'll take winchells and their fritters.

Truly insane behavior, chances are they will still be open this Wednesday, probably next weekend as well. Of course we're a society that will smash in the doors of a Walmart and trample employees to get a $29 dvd player as a gift for someone we really don't care about, so patience and logic are pretty much out the window.