Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so do you still have the 2 door shell sitting around?

maybe i should find the wagon 510 thread...

lol i was gonna say last night, that i think hes going back to his old ways... 2 lugnuts, 510s that dont roll...

ollz

Please don't bump that thread . . <_< . . . I filled it with pictures from Canby so I could make my event coverage thread in one night

I want it locked once I start a "real" thread for my wagon ....... . . which WILL DRIVE again someday ..... :lol:

The 2 door is going to be sold or given away soon .. it's completely parted out... all the cool stuff is either on the 4 door or sold.... <_< ,,

Eagle Adam got the front bumper already,, Phil got the rear bumper, BBtailights, Big Brakes, and Radiator

I sold the motor, carbs, and header,,, the 4 door got the suspension and 5spd .. . . . the 16x9 -13 Wats come with a free 2dr shell $1500obo

5843760873_0ab3c363d3_b.jpg

FUCKIN COOL VID how did you manage to not break your camera indy you are awsome at photogrphy!!!! car is lookin super coo. I had no idea that your cars brother was icehouses it looked cool at canby

No rear frame rails or anything strong enough to support the weight of the car ... . . I've been using a 3ft piece of 2x6 spanning across the spare tire well

just enough till I can get another jack under a rocker panel... .. then another jack under the differential once it's high enough,, the spare tire well is getting dented everytime