Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='INDY510' date='18 June 2011 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1308466104' post='496403']
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2641/5847349531_6367fdc05c_o.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
This pic is amazing. Well done, Indy. These photos are superb.

Im with Icehouse on this one

A beat the Fuck 510 Patina paint slammed 510 with some high end wheels is THE Shit!!!!!Panasports ,ROTAs. Compomotives ect..

A Nice 510 with some lame wheels can just ruin a 510 example swastika, Z car ,200sx wheels, tubines Its better to have the early hubcaps than these.

INDY: it's so much fun to drive a 510 again

dont take them APART you can always drive a 510!Who cares if its only a L motor. Its runs and EZ to fix

• 3 weeks later...

Soooo Dope, that rack looks awesome.

:lol:

dont take them APART you can always drive a 510!Who cares if its only a L motor. Its runs and EZ to fix

Brand new rebuilt L-series, and all the trick suspension out of my 2 door makes for the most fun I've ever had driving any Datsun... (not saying much,, but still ... :lol: )

... The KA24DE in my wagon has been nothing but a headache,,, <_< ..... . . and it's a heavy motor with a big oil pan where the speed bumps should be

L-series is STAYING for EVER!!!!! .... . . fuck front sump money pits ... . <_<

Nice pictures, and cool beans that you parked next to my buddies Trueno!

He parked next to me For the record .. :lol: .. . . I got this cool pic of his car if you could send it to him:.... . it's totally un-edited if he wants it full size for free

5892038899_8d43a7199e_o.jpg

He parked next to me For the record .. :lol: .. . . I got this cool pic of his car if you could send it to him:.... . it's totally un-edited if he wants it full size for free

5892038899_8d43a7199e_o.jpg

Well, sure thanks!

So,, I know what you're all thinking,,,, "how can you even drive a 510 at that ride height???"

5911963244_e13985024c_o.jpg

I know. . . . that ride height was really starting to bug me ...... <_<

.... so I fixed it:..... :lol:

5911889146_e5477e5c42_o.jpg

Very rough but I miss the roof rack for me is a very important detail as bumpers or doorsthat I really like it go to your car.But all so fantastic, maybe the roof rack only matters to me.:)