Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad no one said stance around me when I owned it. "stance"

When phil owned it it had "stance".According to phil. Indy raised it up. Phil thinks stance means when its slammed all the way riding on bumpstops!

When phil owned it it had "stance".According to phil. Indy raised it up. Phil thinks stance means when its slammed all the way riding on bumpstops!

Hahaha! Bump, bump, rub, bump, bump. I believe that was the description I was given.

INDY510, Love your car.

What size are those panasports? Offset and tire size info wanted.

Thanks....... I love her too ..... . :lol: ......... . . 16x8 +12 back wheels 215/40/16 Yokohamas ... .. coilovers lowered 3/4 of the way down.... .. no rubbing other than on the exaust pipe ...... seriously rolled fenders though

Fronts are 16x7 +0 on stock 510 struts with camber plates turned all the way in ... .. . .. should be 16x7 +22 for stock 510 struts... . . 195/40/16 Yokohamas

Your stance is PERFECT! Any rubbage ??

in the front???? ... . .. . is that a joke???? ... . . :lol: ........ . . the front would be lower if the tires weren't hitting so bad .. . . . . <_<

.. .. and that's with the crossmember 1.5" off the ground .. . . . . it should be a 1/2" with 14"s ...... . .. not drivable at all

Drove 20 miles to the DMV and back ........ . but 2 miles after James's driveway the throttle linkage fell apart ..... :lol:

.... . some bailing wire on the carb .... . . . . and it drove 150 miles with no problems .... .. :cool: ,,,, ,, , thanks Phil..... :thumbup:

rusty7.jpg

rusty1.jpg

rusty3.jpg

rusty2.jpg

rusty8.jpg

5785624376_33fec20831_b.jpg

5785624578_2dc086429f_b.jpg

5785067481_332963898d_b.jpg

5785623642_640aa7fe93_b.jpg

5785623736_3732602c78_b.jpg

5785623856_311e1b99be_b.jpg

Drove 20 miles to the DMV and back ........ . but 2 miles after James's driveway the throttle linkage fell apart ..... :lol:

.... . some bailing wire on the carb .... . . . . and it drove 150 miles with no problems .... .. :cool: ,,,, ,, , thanks Phil..... :thumbup:

rusty1.jpg

Look on you're dads face?

Already miss it

if I can make it legal .. . . . I think it will make the drive ..... . we have done a few things to it since anyone has seen it last ... . . :ninja:

... still need to pull some weeds.... :lol:

e52b25ab.jpg

What's not legal about it for DMV?!?

I guess I sould have mentioned that it's now equipped with my 280zx 5 speed out of my 2 door,, , ,, and the #225 front and rear coilovers out of the 2 door also

I sold the L18, mikunis, and header off the 2 door ...... . . and Phil got the Wilwood brakes, BB tailights, and griffin radiator as a partial trade

I am stealing the better stock differential out of my 2 door with good half shafts and new-ish U-joints ... . . . and it has a better windshield than the 4 door rat,, ,, the seats are better too

So basically I am taking everything off the 2 door .... .. it's about to be rolling with no diff.,, stock rear suspension, and stock 710 front suspension,, going to sell it as a stripped/rolling shell

all the pics so far on this page are with the front coilovers raised all the way ........ . . . I just finished a photoshoot of the coilovers lowered all the way

.. .. and it still drove without any spacers .. . .. . . :w00t: