A SAD PICTURE

Seriously, sue the guy for everything he's worth. That's fucking bullshit.

Unfortunately, doing that, you probably won't get anything. :(

I'm sorry man, but seeing other people get hosed by these types of shit heads, unless you sue the scrapping yard successfully, you're not going to get anything. These types either make their money under the table or illegitimately, so there's no way the government can garnish their wages or "make them pay". I know a bunch of people that have gone through this kind of thing with renters, child support, and on and on.. you're gonna have to take it out of his ass if you want any retribution.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe sue hsi family then, hes obviously not able to take care of himself. Ive heard of cases now when the person cant pay up, the family has been getting sued saying that the person obviously isnt responsible enough to take care of themselves and such yadda yadda yadda. All i know is ive heard of lots of those cases winning which is fucked up. Id up up a craigslist ad int he local starbucks or libarary, go kick open his door and just say, If the door is open go on in, i need the shit gone ASAP before the place is forclosed on.

Unfortunately, doing that, you probably won't get anything. :(

I'm sorry man, but seeing other people get hosed by these types of shit heads, unless you sue the scrapping yard successfully, you're not going to get anything. These types either make their money under the table or illegitimately, so there's no way the government can garnish their wages or "make them pay". I know a bunch of people that have gone through this kind of thing with renters, child support, and on and on.. you're gonna have to take it out of his ass if you want any retribution.

well in that case ill just go burn his house down

i hate getting stolen from.

Honestly if i lived anywhere close to you, id fuck his shit up, not because it affected me directly, but because he crushed a Datsun, more importantly, a 510.

i feel like going Boondock Saints on this POS

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

A scrap yard let in a car without proof of ownership????? angry.gif

The local yards won't take a car in without proof of ownership or a scan of your drivers license.

I support the idea of kicking in his door and chopping off his nuts! dry.gif Theives like this are low life pieces of SHIT and deserve the same fate as the car.

I'm sorry to hear of the fate of your car :( When i first saw that it was stolen, I was praying for a safe recovery, but unfortunately, it saddens me to see that it was put to death inhumanely.

RIP POOR DATTO

I have some tweekers that take shit form my fenced yard at my shop. I put up a sign.

TWEEKERS KEEP THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!

The property managment co, told me to take it down. :fu:

Here in Calif the scrap yards are pretty picky when your scrappin something. They want I.D. and make you wait 3 days to get your money. I know when I went to scrap a bunch of steel, Like two tons of it. I had to give them my Business licence, Business card, Copy of my DL To get payed on the spot. (CASH) I'm not sure about a car if they require a title or not. But I can't imagine they would take one without it.

FUCKIN TWEEKERS. Ya can't sue em cause they don't have anything you want. :angry:

Then if you go after them and hurt them but don't kill them they will sue you.

FUCKIN TWEEKERS!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

A scrap yard let in a car without proof of ownership????? angry.gif

The local yards won't take a car in without proof of ownership or a scan of your drivers license.

I support the idea of kicking in his door and chopping off his nuts! dry.gif Theives like this are low life pieces of SHIT and deserve the same fate as the car.

I'm sorry to hear of the fate of your car :( When i first saw that it was stolen, I was praying for a safe recovery, but unfortunately, it saddens me to see that it was put to death inhumanely.

RIP POOR DATTO

That is not true. i had a fucked 240sx in cali and I had no paperwork. i got paid 75 dollars and they took it like that.

2011-01-24_121228.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Not to be a bitch...but I'd leave his stuff alone.

You scrap his truck-means he needs to go steal more stuff to be able to buy a new truck.

Fuckin tweakers! ARGH!!!

I feel for ya man. That sux.

I'd hit up the news stations and newspapers with your story.

Was the car insured?

Take him to small claims court.

Max out the settlement. $5,000.

You know he ain't gonna show. Win.

Don't forget to throw the scrap yard under the bus while you're at it.

I'm sure someone here would vouch that they sold you a Robello LZ23 w/fresh SU's and a 280ZX tranny.

Who would vouch for the sale of that Rebello engine when there was not any engine at all in the car when the tweaker took it from the field? Just to say, "Oh, it's probably in his shop somewhere"? Maybe I'm unclear on whether frauding tweakers through the justice system only makes victims out of tweakers, and whether insurance fraud makes victims out of everyone who pays for insurance. Vouch for the transmission, maybe, depending on what the car weighed in at on that there scale in that there photograph that I find sad to look at. I'm certain there was a laundry list of parts which were indeed stored in the car, however. I agree that retaliation might not be the best answer in the long run. Really sorry that you're suffering through this bullshit, Hoosier.

Dude your looking at this all wrong.

Just find another 510 in a parking lot. Put a FREE sign on there then come back another one will be parked next to it with another FREE sign on it!

Not around here hainz, my 510 was the only one for miles and miles and miles, my 620 is too!!! its hard to find even late model z cars here

pm me the details homie

will do

2eDeYe' date='17 May 2011 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1305643663' post='477552']

So is he gonna be prosecuted for theft or what?

yes there is a warrant out for his arrest and they said they would try to pick him up today.

Not around here hainz, my 510 was the only one for miles and miles and miles, my 620 is too!!! its hard to find even late model z cars here

will do

yes there is a warrant out for his arrest and they said they would try to pick him up today.

:(in the midwest all the older datsuns and z cars got crushed it sucks we have to go south or west for one unless you score a barn find!!!! like mine it only took 7 years

if he's getting arrested, it's time to go file a small claims lawsuit againist him.

it's going to be alot easier to have papers served on him since he will be locked up until he goes to court.