Osama bin Laden found dead!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The burial from an aircraft carrier in the North Arabian Sea was videotaped aboard the ship, according to a senior defence official who spoke on condition of anonymity because a decision on whether to release the video was not final.

The official said it was highly likely that the video, along with photographs of bin Laden's body, would be made public in coming days.

Also expected to come out is a tape made by bin Laden, before U.S. forces bore down on him, that may provide fodder to those who insist he is alive.

Pakistan, for one, is a land of conspiracy theorists, and far-fetched rumours abound on the streets and in blogs throughout the Arab world.

But that's not just a characteristic of the Islamic pipeline. Many ordinary Americans - and one billionaire - persistently questioned whether Obama was born in the U.S. despite lacking any evidence that he wasn't.

But that's not just a characteristic of the Islamic pipeline. Many ordinary Americans - and one billionaire - persistently questioned whether Obama was born in the U.S. despite lacking any evidence that he wasn't.

Many otherwise normal Americans believe in UFOs, ghosts, extraterrestrial visitors, power crystals, ESP, crop circles, an after life/God or the devil despite any evidence that they do exist.

• Like 1

Um, on that UFO note, I've seen one. Summer when I was around 11 or 12, wasn't drinking. Definitely UFO, and the movement would not have been possible by any U.S. aircraft I know of. Remind me to tell you at Canby Mike!

And no, they did not stick an anal probe up my ass. Unless that's why I had the hemorrhoid! ;)

its time..

OMG WIN

beer__boobs.jpg

somebody please lock this shit down, damn geeks

Why? It's just getting fun?

The thread is all seriousness. No funny business....

osamameme3.jpg

speak for yourself about no proof of ufos, i have a friend that claims to have been probed sexually by spacemen

Um, on that UFO note, I've seen one. Summer when I was around 11 or 12, wasn't drinking. Definitely UFO, and the movement would not have been possible by any U.S. aircraft I know of. Remind me to tell you at Canby Mike!

And no, they did not stick an anal probe up my ass. Unless that's why I had the hemorrhoid! ;)

Maybe we humans have some bacterial delicacy in our colon that's like truffles to aliens. So they come here to harvest them. What? that's stupid??? Believing in human colon truffles or in aliens in the first place?

• Like 1

First off, Bin Laden.. I dont give two shits in a bucket if he is dead or alive. He will just be replaced by someone else and the radicals will continue to be a thorn in our side unless the whole region is turned into a glass parking lot.

As far as the burial, it is 24 hours and looks like he is fish food anyway. And there would be no way in hell I would deface Lady Liberty by hanging some POS from her and personally I would take that as an insult to our nation, not a trophy.

As far as UFO's, the reason I believe there is inteligent life out there is the fact they are smart enough not to make themselves known to us.

Religion is long overdue for retirement. All the death out there caused in the name of(insert deity)and we have the radicals that gets there kicks poking the other.

I personally dont have a problem with God, it is all of his fan clubs that I cant stand. :angry:

• Like 1

never the less, war = money. war keeps businesses that make guns and weapons and everything associated going. you end wars, the troops come home, and what jobs will they have? the economy is so bad that sending our troops home would quite possible cripple the economy. i understand this isnt the correct way to think but it is the fact. i would love for all our troops to come home and take care of our own economy but we cant.

when i was in the military, we went to all kinds of countries so i dont see a US renaissance happening any time soon.

i still support our troops and if osama is really dead then lets chalk one down but there are many more to take his place.

and in the end, who's paying for the war? If they were back, here, we would have a huge bill eliminated, This debt, the decline of the american dollar, the cost of fuel (debatably) are caused by this war. I forsee a brief influx then an economic rise into the superpower we used to be. Just would suck competing with all the buffed out soldiers at the bar for the women.....

What happens if a thread doesn't get locked?!

Will ratsun eventually turn into a cyber cival war until it crashes indefinately?

Someone needs to open up a shit storm thread filled with crazy conspiracy shenanigans or political bullshit and just let it slow burn for eternity. Then instead of all threads going the way of ibtl those opposing view posts can all get banished to there. The 48th layer of hell thread or similar