'72 Shakotan Z RB20DET

Thanks, brother.

I'd be worried about the weight of the Sunny not compressing the struts at all. I can't make the coils compress in the S30 by jumping up and down on it - it just doesn't weigh enough. This definitely attributes to missing out on that extra inch of drop. Just make the overall length of the assembly the very shortest you possibly can, and hope for the best!

I ordered 200LB springs for them, I'm surprised you haven't done the same. I've had S13's with coils and they are to stiff in the car they are meant for. I installed a set in my dime. OMG the ride quality was terrible until I swapped out the springs. Still over dampened but tolerable.

Once again I have to add the car looks SICK!!!!! Makes me want an S30 SO SO BAD!!!

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude my friend had a turbo from a Zx in his 240z. That thing was so damn fun to drive...he subsequently wrapped it around a tree and got a 79z but that 240...damn!!!! Finish it bro just for your own piece of mind 10 years from now. ;)

THANK GOD you changed your mind ! You can't imagine what "losing interest) in the project does to us other "project in the works" people. You are making a BAD A$$ BUILD. My wife has even come around to my side on my build and getting toys (tools). Thankyou for not giving up! Keep @ it!