'72 Shakotan Z RB20DET

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked watching this build. Obviously you have waaaaay more time and money than common sense and planning ability. Too bad, it was gonna be sick!

Might as well delete the whole thread and act like it never happened....

I'm certainly a strange individual, but worked hard for every dollar spent in this build. I've learned so much with the countless hours spent slaving on this car, but in the end, this car just wasn't for me. I wish I would have had the planning ability I have now when I first began the project, as I'm sure the outcome would have been well worth my time spent.

I don't know if you were expecting a response, or just looking to talk some shit, but to make a statement like that without knowing a single thing that goes on outside of this build thread is pretty ignorant.

You choose to post your build in a public forum and that's my opinion. Sorry if it offended you. I'm not one to sugar coat. I hope your next build is a success and you can be proud of your work. I apologize if I come off as being a dick, just disappointed to see this sick ass car get parted out and brushed aside.

-Josh

• Like 1

Ditto! On the don't delete this thread part. I still think this is one of the more epic builds on here, even though it wont get finished, and it's helping a lot of people. 

Rustbucket, I think you still need to be apart of this forum. Post the honda build on here! :fu:

• Like 2

You choose to post your build in a public forum and that's my opinion. Sorry if it offended you. I'm not one to sugar coat. I hope your next build is a success and you can be proud of your work. I apologize if I come off as being a dick, just disappointed to see this sick ass car get parted out and brushed aside.

-Josh

I too hope that when I decided to build another car it'll be everything I want it to be. Just need to be totally committed and in the right frame of mind.

Realistically, I shouldn't have responded but that struck a cord with me last night. Sorry for any harsh vibes - I understand where you're coming from. We'll just chock the part-out down to personal reasons and leave it at that.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...