Phils 4door rat!!!!

Well I've got a 4 door again. A true ratsun.Wouldn't be complete without one! I've loved this thing since day one. Did some trading with the keeper. Needs an engine. It has a 4 speed,tach,map light, and su's. This one will be slammed to the weeds on the bumpstops. Need to focus on painting my 2 door. Making this one a dd.

d6ada12a.jpg

b14cb7f9.jpg

No one wanted these. Theyre perfect ratty lenses

6194fb8b.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going through the car I'm my spare time. Had a vinyl top. So that means rust on the roof and pillars. But it's not Luke the rest of it is rust free. This thing will become one with the earth once it gets dd in Portland. Since I don't have an engine yet I've decided to focus on the brakes and suspension. Started with the rear. Has had some recent work done like exhaust and gr3 shocks. Took the drums off. No major wear. Wheel cylinders are look moist. Took those out along with the soft lines. Which of course are shot. Luckily Shawn had won wheel cylinders two years in a row at blue lake. So I have those. 40 year old half shaft bolts are hard to remove so that's what's holding me up. Found a set of super chopped springs. So the plan is to do the back first then the front

8a52866f.jpg

4cc8bad9.jpg

c41a86f8.jpg

c9018fdc.jpg

be315076.jpg

b93f246d.jpg

43e49c8d.jpg

298c08dd.jpg

Growing some fresh greens

e52b25ab.jpg

are those orange koni strut cartridges by the back door?

Those are the shit. push the center down all the way till you feel it locks in. turn CCW and the strut center should come out EZ. Turn it right all the way I bet it locks up. I love them for s treet car. they work on retraction only.

When I first found my 510 I had a set of konis. I dodnt know how they work and thro them away thinking they were broke. also rebuildable from Koni

Worked all morning. Got the rear brakes done. Cut the springs and removed the bump stops. Traded atom my ka swap driveshaft for his minilite type 13's. Recycled the rack from my 2 door. Infact I'll be recycling tons of stuff from it

8eff0cab.jpg

02717990.jpg

480766e5.jpg

0c03aa1b.jpg

f5df124c.jpg