Phils 4door rat!!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't have to run 5 lug, mine is S12/S13 struts with 85 300zx 4 lug hubs and Z32 calipers

I know but this stuff I already have. Ill spend more doing you're set up now. Because I'll have to buy bumpsteer spacers too. Pretty much the same set up exept for the difference in the struts. Zx are more in.

In exited !!!!! Will have a running car again. Like crack. Just addicted to them. We were shuffling cars around. Got mine out of the hole. Engine arrives tommorow. Hopefully bolted in aswell. Portland style. In the rain.

27ed2a08.jpg

e821b8cf.jpg

ccba13dc.jpg

• Like 1

Yes!!! Stock rebuild l16. 4speed unfortunately. I think it doesn't take away from the appeal. Brett dropped it of today . Waited between showers to bolt it in. Thanks again Brett. Pure muscle.

d52bd0d0.jpg

4101b26b.jpg

2b3310e0.jpg

e19106b8.jpg

4d3b8ccc.jpg

df9f6c3b.jpg

New hoses,fuel pump, fuel filter, thermostat , and rad cap. I don't want any problems in those areas. Car had sat for a while. Remember guys stage zero...

fd580229.jpg

Hainz I don't know if I want to crawl back under there to do that. I like it.

I tackled the engine bay. It's ready to fire up first thing in the morning. Battery on the charger. Atom drained it helping me out with the 69 dash on a 71 car and harness. End of night

33cf84f7.jpg

Took this while sitting telling atom if front markers were working. Took a while

18a9bdd6.jpg