Phils 4door rat!!!!

lookin good phil, you driving that up here next weekend??

Driving it up for canby!

Matchbox!!! Took it Apart cleaned and greased the guts. Assembled it. It's in great shape. Not pretty to look at but that's not the point

60b441c8.jpg

39672363.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pun intended? :P

Lol

I love trading!!!! Got these from kamakazi. In my quest to go lower. Was running zx upper hats cut to fit the 510 strut towers. Old trick. Bit now these are lower than the zx ones. The seats on the coilovers are all the way down. Could have welded the collars down some more but I wanted some travel. Next time I'm on the concrete slab I'll snap a couple pics. Engine is almost done! So that might lower it some. But I could always go up!

a07fcda1.jpg

581249ab.jpg

c82adc9b.jpg

Well I robbed the hood from it. It's actually a decent hood. But i replaced it with an equally ratty sun faded red one. Just has a dent. Perfect!

44739fb9.jpg

Got ahold of a hella conversion set! Going tu run the "banzai" 500's as well

f314ab86.jpg

Another step closer!!! Thanks to 620 Kevin, Kama, and nismo dr. I gathered all the necessary parts to put together a weber 32/36. Still missing the choke parts. They say it's not needed really but I like to have a fully functioning carb. Throttle shafts had wobble. Sinner posted up some sweet bearings so I grabbed a full set. Much better. Had to take a carbide bit to the tall adapter. Jetted it according to weber specs on an l16.Baseline. Have a box of random jets to tweak if need be. The air cleaner is for a oval top weber had some tubes on the bottom plate that interferes with the dgv so I cut them off. Let's unfiltered air in. Not the best but it looks pretty. Hopefully the seat on the idle mixture isn't screwed up. The carb looked hammered. Think I have enough parts for another carb for a car here in the yard.

8a9883c8.jpg

6ae8469f.jpg

2fe813b4.jpg

7132dd9e.jpg

60f1de82.jpg

af870a66.jpg

Well I really didn't like the minilites and I need atleast a 15" on my two door. So i steal these from it

Enkei apache mesh iv 14x6 +18 195-60-14 up front and 14x7 +5 205-60-14 in the back

ca7b10ae.jpg

231e7fd2.jpg

ab623cfd.jpg

6856ef60.jpg

Front and rear had to be rolled. Hoping to have the l16 and 5 speed running by the datsloco swap meet.

I need cash to finish my two door. If any one wants it let me know.

selling the the 4door already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my two door is a priority. The most important thing to remember is that I got it on the road. Well almost just waiting on the rebuilt engine. Everyone overlooked this car like if it was a pile of shit. I've made it "ratsun" style. Once I get it going I'll be more serious about selling it. I'm sure someone will enjoy it for what it is.

You should sell it with the mini lights and keep the golld wheels

Can't run 14" on the two door any more. They look so cool on it I can't take them off meow.I'd love to keep all my wheels.

Indeed. Gracias Phil!

No prob. Wonder what they are going on