Phils 4door rat!!!!

hell yeah phil, thats he kind of datsun i like. not scared of door dings! should've left mine ratty!!

Me too. Don't know what in going to do with the two door. So many careless people. Love 4 doors. All mine have been ratsuns. Do this fits right in. Get a 4 door. Do it!!!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish it had Jeffs/Dillions engine

When doing the speed limit nobody will know anyways!!!!!!!!!

People will give you the dumbs up,belive me. I pull out my Banzai car and all these kids driving Subarus WRXs/Hondas give my the thumbs up all the time.

For some reason the red 510s have the perfect patina going for it when the paint wears out.

Guess you're right. Gas saver right here. Because I got no engine haha

What about when you drive the yellow car hainz? What do they do?

driven the car maybe 25miles in the last 2 yrs. I dont know what they do anymore. Some say its a truck, some a BMW. they just LOOK. I dont know if they like it or not.

When I used to drive it alot the Honda/import kids would NEVER look at it when Im looking. Esp if Im right next to them. But they look when Im looking thru my Wink Mirror when they think I cant see them.

The little kids at the BUS STOP like it!!!!!!!!

I think I like my Banzai Beater better. You can just drive it and not worry about being scratched

Like this Philcas. its just a fun practicle car

hell yeah phil, thats he kind of datsun i like. not scared of door dings! should've left mine ratty!!

No doubt! Next one stays ratty no matter what... :P

My last 510 before "tarting it up", loved it like this...

yue4wall.jpg

Picture_183s.jpg

But then I screwed up and painted it...

little_nicky_015s2.jpg

I was so scared to park it anywhere I just gave up and sold it. Time to build another one. And this time it stays ratty.

I love what you doing with this one. :thumbup:

motivatorc31ee2cc61119f6db7985ed6972c0cc0965a8fb7.jpg

That's right!!!

No doubt! Next one stays ratty no matter what... :P My last 510 before "tarting it up", loved it like this... yue4wall.jpgPicture_183s.jpgBut then I screwed up and painted it...little_nicky_015s2.jpgI was so scared to park it anywhere I just gave up and sold it. Time to build another one. And this time it stays ratty. I love what you doing with this one. :thumbup:

Turned out nice!! Glad I got this car. Going to teach my girlfriend Celeste to drive and enjoy it. I need a designated driver sometimes. I won't have to worry about the two door getting wrecked. Exept by me. Most likely will happen.

Kamakazi really wants the su's. He's in the process of rebuilding a l16 short block for me!!! His choice on engine color too

women = wrecked 510s what I have seen.parking lot wreckes

They say why you crying? it was a old car anyways

Hell Yeah!!! I know that's right! I just got divorced and the ex-wife demanded she get my custom lowrider Toyota in the divorce, so she would have dependable transportation. I just found it TWO months later trashed out at the local wrecking yard!

Ok, where are the pics? Progress? The Datsun Heads want to see more!

Ok ok. My main focus is the two door

Man Phil I'm new on this site but check in all the time to see progress all the projects are great man. Keeping in Ratsun dude let's see some more

Cool more coming i promise

That's a great old Datsun sign in the background. What's the story on it? Have any better pics of it or any other Datsun signs/memorabilia?

don't know where the keeper got it.

Some more wheelin and dealing going on. The deal with kamakazi for the l16 didn't turn out. But in still trading him the su's for camber plates. Hopefully they allow me alittle moar lower!!!. Looks like Brett is trading me a rebuilt l16 for my ka wiring harness. At the machine shop now! Gets two cars running!!!!!

Haven't done much to it. Drained the bad gas. Someone left it with half a tank. Going to put my clean 2 door tank in it. I bought an extra headlight relay at the dealer years ago for future use. Well the time came! My old one was robbed. Also bought this dome light lens. Good thinking on my part! Going matchbox so took care of the wiring and coil. And got around to installing the dpr steering box brace. 2 door don't need it it's rhd. Although I've been eyeing the datsport one for it. One day...

2f70089a.jpg

36afff6e.jpg

976bda1c.jpg

Oh yeah. Installed a new passenger side motor mount. Only had one so I had to choose what side. Turns out that side was squished more.

77e7cf61.jpg

I don't know how you guys drive these things so low. It's going to drag exhaust and diff everywhere. Can't wait!

Waiting on an engine... But I've installed the 69 dash. Craked but better that the rat shit plastic safety one. Going to take the seats and door panels out. Scrape the sound deadner off. Rust beneath it. If it wasn't I'd leave it.

Starting to like this car more and more.

6bc0ce80.jpg