Why are people such douches?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Oh oh... remember how the Titanic was taking it's time slowly sinking? Then all of a sudden the back end went up and down she went. Well the back end of this thread just went up in the air.

IBTLz

WTF, dude? You really don't like it here, huh? You're slamming Georgia in every other post. <_<

He`s 19 years old man ,who didn`t think that way at his age. Also in the post he does state it happened at his work which for someone his age is more than commendable..

funny-pictures-history-this-years-chili-cookoff-was-a-success-the-judges-table-is-about-to-announce-the-winner-1.jpg

He`s 19 years old man ,who didn`t think that way at his age. Also in the post he does state it happened at his work which for someone his age is more than commendable..

I didn't bash my state at any age...

I'll save this thread and make it funny again.!

IBTL...

Now, do your thing Skib.

(Everyone seems to have picked up on the skip thing so it's back to skib)

WTF, dude? You really don't like it here, huh? You're slamming Georgia in every other post. <_<

Honestly, no! I've been here for the last 16 years. All I've ever seen was negativity out of this state. Maybe I'm biased since I just don't like what Georgia represents as far as music and the local "scene", but I think most of the places in the state are fucking retarted.

Maybe shit like this is everywhere though... I've never seen stuff like this in any other state, but I haven't lived anywhere else for 15 years.

All I've ever seen was negativity out of this state.

You only get out of life, what you put into it.

And then this statement: "but I think most of the places in the state are fucking retarted".

Maybe this is why you got hassled to begin with. Did you treat those guys like they were mentally challenged?

You're never going to make any friends if you're constantly taking a shit where you sleep. People get turned off on that kinda thing.

You only get out of life, what you put into it.

And then this statement: "but I think most of the places in the state are fucking retarted".

Maybe this is why you got hassled to begin with. Did you treat those guys like they were mentally challenged?

You're never going to make any friends if you're constantly taking a shit where you sleep. People get turned off on that kinda thing.

The people that hassled me didn't even get a look from me so I'm not sure where you think this is going mate. rolleyes.gif

To me, Georgia is shit. If that offends you, thats cool. If people are concerned about what i think about the state I live in, they aren't people I wanna be friends with.

It's the people that make the state. I have yet to be in an area of Georgia where the vast majority of people aren't ignorant douches. Not saying there aren't good places, just saying I haven't been there. happy.gif

Maybe I offended them sometime in the past for saying something about the state they "love," but theres no excuse for their behavior.

Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, i don't care. There is NO excuse for that action. We don't live in the 1800's. Racism has no place in this decade. wink.gif

Skib, this needs a lock

ollz made ya look :lol: IBTL