Why are people such douches?

Im only 23, so ya I do understand how retarded most of them are now a days. I have family members and friends who had kids in high school and I honestly think they should have never had a child, but unfortunately everything is turning out the be like the movie Idiocracy.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

metalmonkey47,

I'm sorry that you got harassed by the punks, but they are exactly that. PUNKS, i had my ass whooped something fierce a few years ago by a group of punks that wanted my girls purse.:angry: Since then i have made the decision to legally carry concealed, not because i want to be a hero or because i want to shoot someone, but because no matter the situation another individual will have to use their words and mental capabilities to sway my decisions. Not force. Think about it, as Americans we have the right to bare arms and protect ourselves. Sounds like your dad had it covered but if he wasn't around you never know. Oregon is a great place! u should come on over to the west coast. :D

they need to let the parents take control back... well, parents need to be parents. stop letting the schools raise their kids, 'cause they are not doing a good job. Kids have no respect for others property or others anything any more.

The government aid programs need to be gone through....maybe if it was harder to get wic, well fare, food stamps, unemploment, blah blah blah.

One day we may have enforced birth control. Before you can have kid(s) you:

Provide minimum proof of an education... doesn't have to be through the system.

Have a career. Minimum job skills , working, earning, savings over a minimum amount. (can be paired with a partner)

Proof that a child can be cared for and raised through 20 years without govt. help. Post a bond to assure this.

Pass parenting skills course. Continuing upgrades.

Have minimum criminal record or history.

Pass mental/aptitude and psychological tests.

No inherited illnesses/DNA damage. Can still adopt if the above conditions are met.

Death, permanent dissability, incarceration/ anti social behavior/ mental disease .... bond is forfeit, govt. and or partner raises child until above conditions can be met, if at all.

Almost like the for sale rules....

Have a career. Minimum job skills , working, earning, savings over a minimum amount. (can be paired with a partner)

Proof that a child can be cared for and raised through 20 years without govt. help. Post a bond to assure this.

No inherited illnesses/DNA damage. Can still adopt if the above conditions are met.

Death, permanent dissability, incarceration/ anti social behavior/ mental disease .... bond is forfeit, govt. and or partner raises child until above conditions can be met, if at all.

bon.bmp.jpg

Dosent really sound crazy,Better than a lot of the crap I seeing going on now

Dosent really sound crazy,Better than a lot of the crap I seeing going on now

Sounds like a good idea sure until you actually get the government involved. You think things are bad now wait until you see how it is when 'THE MAN" gets more power over who procreates and who doesn't. That all sounds a lot like Nazi Germany and the USSR you all know how that worked out. The problem is that people live Godless hopeless lives for the most part. No one is responsible for anything its always my parent's fault or whatever. You have the secular humanist and modern psychologists to blame for most everything. People have stopped caring about anything anymore and the results are a bunch of douches. Its not just poor people either doucheness knows no limits. I have seen some pretty stupid people come from "good homes" and good people come from poor homes.

In a society where anything goes and moral boundries are fluid or relative expect things to get nasty. People have no reason any longer to keep promises or vows and well over half of the people in younger generations come from broken homes and forever means nothing to them. Add to this our schools teaching kids they are nothing but animals and no different in most ways than a monkey. You teach them they are animals they start acting like them, pretty simple really. Both the church and state are to blame for all this mess really as those in some churches practice the same flexible morals that are taught every where else.

I saw a bumper sticker once and realize now that it was true for this whole world. It said, "Where are we going and how did I get in this handbasket?" I think we all know this is only the beginning of it getting real bad. But mark my words it will get progressively worse the more the government gets involved. Just read a history book.

So all in all expect more douches rising to shockingly new levels of doucheness.

(Forgive me I do know doucheness is not a word but I was trying to stay on topic) biggrin.gif

Guest DatsuNoob

People are selfish by nature. Some people see something they envy, jealousy sets in, and then comes the hatin'. People will chip at you for a reaction cause they're such pathetic miserable human beings it gives them a sense of importance and satisfaction, knowing they knocked you down one step closer to their level of misery and/or worthlessness. I experienced this all throughout school moving around alot, always being the new kid, as well as some of the same shit from a few select forum members! People are just dicks in general, fuck em! You cant put much stock in the words of shitbags

P.S. : BEAT-CHO KIIDZZZZZ!!! It's good for em :lol:

True. Just look at reality shows. The winner is the biggest back stabbing prick. Winning is everything. Being honest/moral and you loose. People watch to make themselves feel good about themselves. It took me a while to see this trend. Remember Orange County Choppers? Monster Garage, American Hot Rod? I used to watch till I figured it out that it wasn't the bikes and cars it was the family/worker personality interactions. Well fuck them. Don't watch much TV because it panders to the worst in people. How can you watch pathetic people being humiliated and be entertained by that shit. Maury is unbelievable he pays people to be humiliated and pathetic I don't know whats acting or not. Judge Judy, American Idle, So You Want to Dance/Dancing With The Stars, Dr Phil..... Can't watch that stuff.

Guest DatsuNoob

HAHAHA, immediately I thought of all those fist-pumping shakeweights on Jersey Shore! HAHAHAHA! GAWD! I hear ya Mike reality television has brainwashed its more sensitive, impressionable viewers to believe that's the way the world really is, and should be accepted as commonplace. Next thing ya know all the kids are wearing "The Uniform" and acting in ways they see their role models behave. Classic monkey-see-monkey-do. It's fuggin sad alot of kids dont identify with better people doing better things with their lives. I agree Mike, this is one thing largely responsible for the decline of our society's moral system.

I believe its partly the governments fault mostly a parenting issue and a lot of people not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions. broken family's, single mothers, lack of education, lack of wanting to do better for yourself. all are attributes of the problem. Its a never ending cycle that needs to be broken or it will continue to get worse. I hope that makes sense to some one.

IBTL

in idaho everyone has guns so nobody says anything to eachother...

works out pretty good really....

and theres lots of people like this here...

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20061222&slug=webbehead22

so if you say something to somebody like "hay you honkey cornbread etc.. etc) you are risking more than some jail time, people are crazy!

theres been a few times ive been with somebody in a car, somebody flips us off for some dumb reason.... then the person im with follows them till they stop then gets out and threatens to beat em up... Ive seen a friend do in somebody pretty good with a baseball bat... didnt kill him or nothing luckily...

i think you got it right though metalmonkey, just keep to yourself and do your thing... if some moron is fucking with you just brush em off... if it gets too the point where you think they might harm you, somebody you know, or your property beat there ass... or shoot em ;) i always have a mossberg shotgun in my trunk... :)