Cmac's 510

Cmac

It all started with an 800.00 dollar purchase almost 5 years ago and the thought of my father and I looking at ex westwood race car for my first car and my dad telling me hell no! over 23 years ago. Its been allot of work and its still not to where I want it to be but its been fun to say the least. With the help and guidance when needed from fellow builders that have now become great friends its about time to have some fun with it this spring.

In the beginning DSCN0329.jpg

The Motor swap

dscn0746.jpg

Back from the sand blaster

dscn0761.jpg

TSR intercooler

DSCN1927.jpg

tcrod.jpg

rightrear.jpg

reardiff.jpg

difftransmount.jpg

DSCN2984.jpg

DSCN4106.jpg

tn.jpg

DSCN3691.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels are 17" TE37 in Mag Blue 5 lug

DSCN4366.jpg

Brembo kits are for either 16" wheels or 17" wheels these photos are of the 16 inch kit since changed notice the gap between the rotter and caliper

DSCN4301.jpg

DSCN4302.jpg

DSCN3702.jpg

I dont have a photo of the rears at this time but you can either get the willwood parking brake or the brembo parking brake they are different brackets. TSR is your source

Parking brakes DPR Racing rear crossmember, TSR stainless fuel lines, XRP Kevlar fuel lines

DSCN0733.jpg

Ah caliper location you can mount your struts either forward or rear I mounted them forward and did not care for the look they are now mounted the other way. Others say it is better to have your brakes closer to center of gravity yet if you look at some of the super cars being built today they mount the calipers on the front, options are endless. Mario / TSR is still making parts for 510 and has never stopped he has developed some new parts as well that should be good to see this spring. He has spent most of his time completing some customers cars this year one of them requested a cv flanged carbon fiber drive shaft of all things it looks really cool. The other part is a r200 rear diff mount

IMG_1071.jpg

Ah caliper location you can mount your struts either forward or rear I mounted them forward and did not care for the look they are now mounted the other way. Others say it is better to have your brakes closer to center of gravity yet if you look at some of the super cars being built today they mount the calipers on the front, options are endless. Mario / TSR is still making parts for 510 and has never stopped he has developed some new parts as well that should be good to see this spring. He has spent most of his time completing some customers cars this year one of them requested a cv flanged carbon fiber drive shaft of all things it looks really cool. The other part is a r200 rear diff mount

IMG_1071.jpg

I was getting ready to take Mario out of the stone ages and do a website for him in trade for some of his parts. Kevin was working the deal but it just kind of fell through. I wish he would put up a site so we can buy his parts, it is hard getting a hold of him.