• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Lozano

TSR - Toespeed racing

310-323-6553 work number

The Brembo brake kit is for a 510 most of the guys running them are using 280zx struts one is using 510 struts. You can either get 16 inch rim kit or a 17 inch kit. the option on the rear as I stated above can have a willwood parking brake or a brembo unit.

You can also see his parts on facebook at Datsunboys socal

• 3 months later...

A couple of new bits showed up in the mail the other day. JRZ - RS rear coil overs Hyperco rear coils and TSR top pillow ball mounts to eliminate the possibility of the shaft from bending under load. Mario has been working with JRZ USA now for just shy of a year to design an set of shocks for the 510. He also has a front set that will be released shortly. I have now tried out the Carrera and the Troy Ermish rear coil overs on this car and both have handled well and road nice. I am looking forward to seeing the difference as soon as the new axels show up for the 930cv conversion show up.

P5090677.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks !

The clamps are wiggins clamps there is also another company called pro-flo. For install you have to weld a oring flange to the piping. In this case the flange is 3 inch and the flange is welded to the throttle body and the intercooler piping. The wiggins clamp uses a clam shell cover over a brass ring sealing against o rings. There are some on ebay right now that have the flanges that slip over the 3 inch pipe which makes for a cleaner application.

• 4 weeks later...

Is the engine crossmember and the tranny mount TSR pieces also? Man.....that is a beautiful car!

Yes the engine crossmember is a 1968 that has been flipped and plated for reinforcement by TSR. The transmission crossmember is for a 6 speed and rear differential is for the R200 both made by TSR as well. All items bolted right in without issue.

• 8 months later...

A couple of new bits showed up in the mail the other day. JRZ - RS rear coil overs Hyperco rear coils and TSR top pillow ball mounts to eliminate the possibility of the shaft from bending under load. Mario has been working with JRZ USA now for just shy of a year to design an set of shocks for the 510. He also has a front set that will be released shortly. I have now tried out the Carrera and the Troy Ermish rear coil overs on this car and both have handled well and road nice. I am looking forward to seeing the difference as soon as the new axels show up for the 930cv conversion show up.

P5090677.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

Did you get the fronts also from JRZ?
  • 3 months later...

Full Race Twin Scroll does in fact fit but it is tight. Gtx3071, Titanium hi heat coating on the housing and manifold is supposed to be good to 2000deg. 60 deg down pipe off turbo. 45 deg 4 inch intake pipe with flange made to work with Apexi filter.

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

• 1 month later...