Ratsun Fender Emblems

BoostinBen

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'll damn well be there. Got my zx 5 speed in my goon Friday. Made a short video of the shifting pattern but have never posted stuff like that.

Like a noob I let my license expire yesterday. :lol: have to find time during the day to drive down and get it. They call it the access center but only open from 9:30 to 4:30, what bloody access is that for a working person. Fuckers should be open till 9 pm.

I talked to Ben last month about his emblems and he was trying to improve the casting process so to not make a bunch of emblems with air bubble flaws, so he's taking his time to get out good quality stuff. If you guys can live with some flaws, let him know to post a pic of what he has now and if you guys are ok with it, for him to sell them to you as-is.

If you guys can live with some flaws, let him know to post a pic of what he has now and if you guys are ok with it, for him to sell them to you as-is.

I am, no question, sight unseen!

Total Cereal!

4 months, 113 posts and still non for sale. Glad I didn't wait and just welded up my holes.

You can always use two sided tape. this is how the emblems are put on today. Less holes to weld up.

I have this 5 speed emblem...

5spdemblem.jpg

Now that my goon does indeed have a 5 speed I will be 'gluing' it on.

Go to the a hobby shop and ask for double side foam tape. One you put it on it won't fall off ever. Ever if is get a 130 outside. I have been using this stuff for about 20 years. 2 inches can hold 5 lbs on forever.