Ratsun Fender Emblems

BoostinBen

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Keep bumping the thread... It will become a legend, like the datsun 510 limo. laugh.gif

Already feels like it is.. Someday sumone will end up doing it.. Then person will make bank off it since lots of people are already left with blue balls for wanting them... :lol:

I could have grown ratsun emblems by now, this is one of the first threads ive read, everytime I see a nee post in this thread I rush into it hoping there here. Im done waiting ill frickin widdle some, thanks for the emblem bonner and 6 month ice bath <_<

• Like 2

I whipped up a real quick one for getting a ballpark 3D printing price a while back. With dimensions of 1in H by 7.7W by .1in thick, (price is by volume) ran between $20 for black plastic to $80 for stainless steel (I guessed on the size). The one I used for pricing is below.

I've since got some reference photos, and I am working on a correct font Autocad version.

268492v0s13convertlarge.jpg

I whipped up a real quick one for getting a ballpark 3D printing price a while back. With dimensions of 1in H by 7.7W by .1in thick, (price is by volume) ran between $20 for black plastic to $80 for stainless steel (I guessed on the size). The one I used for pricing is below.

I've since got some reference photos, and I am working on a correct font Autocad version.

268492v0s13convertlarge.jpg

i found that with the R, since i used a custom font i had to make the R so to speak. just a heads up incase you use custom font. i used Aero from dafont.com. its pretty damn close to the 510 one

• 1 month later...

Fuck it.

One of my dads friends runs the Notre Dame machine shop with several CNC machines. Gonna shoot him some ideas and see if he can make some. Made me some guitar parts once before, and even made my dad a socket.

Edited by metalmonkey47