Ratsun Fender Emblems

BoostinBen

awesome!!! there is heaps of chrome in a can these days, i want some for my fenders i'll paint mine gold tho

me too

How did someone not get this idea before? Im definitely wanting a pair.

im definitly down for 3-4 of them... wat stock emblem are the modeled after? 620?

i had thought of breaking or sanding some worn out ones (i know its sacrilegious to ruin em)

kinda like this

Datsun510Wagon_Emblem_Grille.jpg

pro mspaint skillz

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent forgotten about these guys .. sorry to keep you all waiting .. I got called out of the country on business last min... im in Dubai on my way to Hong Kong.. Going to be out here for 2 - 3 more weeks at the most.. I have limited email / internet access at the moment.. But got word that my supplies to make a run of these has arrived at home... Ill be back soon!! and will follow up with all who inquired!

-Ben

I'm all over a set too if the price is right.

I just came in from the shop, I was going to weld up the fender holes but didn't want to string the welder out tonight. Turned on the computer and find these beauties......glad I was lazy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been away for a bit working out of the country, I am back now.. havent forgotten about these .. Im working with someone here locally to help me fine tune the mold .. I made a second mold and am still not happy with the results .I dont want to offer these up with a lot of flaws in them.. I appreciate everyones patience Ill post up an update asap. I am also working really hard to get my dime out of our shop to make some more room for customer cars .. and get it back on the road.. should have it done tomorrow or the next day and Ill be back on these as top priority.

• Like 1

Im trying to get these out to you guys as soon as I can .. I apologize for the wait but I am having some trouble with the casting process not comming out clean enough mad another mold last night but came out sub par .. I dont want to give you guys emblems that have air bubbles / dings in them .. as soon as I figure out the casting and get it looking good Ill let you know.. thanks for being patient.

• Like 1