Ratsun Fender Emblems

BoostinBen

So I have been quietly playing around with making some Ratsun Fender Emblems for my 510.. I made the first cast of one as a test run and thought Id share it with everyone... I am still working out a few blemishes on the original and will most likely make a new mold.. I initially set out just to make 1 set for my car but I am concidering (If I get the blessing from Ratsun of course) selling a few sets of these if there is any interest.

PC110558.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...

• Like 4
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Proud to be a Datsun owner and among the cheapest pricks in the world. Ben I don't have to tell you this but the ratsun price will never be low enough I'm afraid. After all, copper wire was accidentally invented by two Datsun owners fighting over a penny.

BTW... what's it made of? What's the finish? Can they be sent out to be chromed??

I havent thought about selling them until now.. was just a little side project I was working on when it was too cold in the garage to be working on my dime .. I'll keep the price as low as I can ... They are just cast from high density plastic .. no metal here. Although I do know someone here locally that does metal casting .. i would only assume that would cost me a lot more to produce them.. and make these pricey.

Plastic = cheap = Ratsun.