Official Ratsun calender submission thread

Skib

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've gotten the shots I'm going to submit. The other one I don't think is quite good enough. Here are the others I'm considering. Any input is great. Probably going to use the first one in this post, but if anyone else thinks different let me know before I finalize the submission.

ratsuncalendar3small.jpg

This is a good pic, it would be better if the brick wall wasnt the same color as your hood. This is the angle I am going to use for my final pic.

Yeah, I didn't even think about that. I really haven't been doing photography for a while. It's coming back, but I have 8 million shit shots, and only a few good ones. Of course, back when I did my photography minor I was still using film! :) Been all digital since then, but don't have a nice digital back SLR because I just don't need one. Maybe if I got back in the game for photography then I would. Wouldn't mind being a rally photographer. Sadly in this country that's not as easy to just go and do. :(

Those sports/rally photographers are nuts by the way. I watched one get 2 feet from where Ken Block came ripping through. Great shot no doubt, but one wrong move and squish!

Heres my entry hoping for June! Its a shot of me coming home from the Canby Datsun show this year. I have the original thats super huge Its like 3000x4000.

DSC_0054.jpg

I love this picture!

Dillon, I have that same picture from when Ice had it on his signature on NWDE! I liked it so much I grabbed it and titled it " The Inside Passage " I could just imagine it rippin' past on the right.

Theinsidepassage.jpg

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:44 AM

The official Ratsun calender submission thread Rules!

1. Car needs to belong to a Ratsun member

2. Must be a Datsun/Nissan

3. Needs to be a large/quality (get a nice location ect.) picture! lets not just use random pics.

reg ol' 500x w/e pixle pics just dont cut it for printing.

needs to be 3000X2500 pixels at 300DPI (its what the calendar ppl ask for so get at least almost if not exact)

4. Get your pics in by Sat Dec. 11th. that gives us all about 4 weeks to get some nice pics :cool:

Well, I'd say since we're all going to vote on the 12, I doubt multiple Datsuns in one shot would be a problem. Unless it's done right it's going to detract from the subject of the image, which might mean it's not picked for the final 12. I still think no new Nissans should be visible in the background, but then my picture at Joe's shop has the hardbody in it as well as the 720, 510, and Patrol which can be seen in the very back.

i was just wondering cause a friend of mine with an 08 se-r said he wouldnt mind takeing some shots with my car so i thought no harm in asking i have an awesome idea for my pic though you guys are gonna love it