Official Ratsun calender submission thread

Skib

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine and pumpklins 210's. This is not Pumkin210's submission. This is my final submission.

IMAG0029-1-1.jpg

I can have the original pic without the 210 Mafia nw on the bottom of the pic too. maybe cropped and wide would be cool too??

Well here is my entry:

final_dime_sized.jpg

There is no photoshoping besides blacking out some junk in the background, The coin is real size & depth, and it is a dime! just from 1933 ;)

I really wanted to submit my 510 & Stonehenge shot (also not photoshoped) but I think its just to damn wide:

epic sized.jpg

Here is a close up: While still cool, It just doesn't have the magic of the full shot!

henge1_sized.jpg

Just did a couple in the snow :cool:

I may end up changing my mind, but if not, this is my entry.

love that pic looks good

Master-O-Turbonics think that would be a great pic if it wasn't so dark

Well here is my entry:

henge1_sized.jpg

Logical 1 i think this one still would work great for the calender because you can clearly make out what it is in the background

prob not gonna work wide since its going in a calendar ;)

Ya i think the pic is best the way it is already! However i got a few tricks up my sleeve for another submission and ill see which i like better. Oh and by the way is it ok that i have two cars in my photo? Pumpkin didnt post any submissions yet and i dont want my pic to be counted as his too, just because he is in it also!?!

Ya i think the pic is best the way it is already! However i got a few tricks up my sleeve for another submission and ill see which i like better. Oh and by the way is it ok that i have two cars in my photo? Pumpkin didnt post any submissions yet and i dont want my pic to be counted as his too, just because he is in it also!?!

multiple cars are cool :cool: