Official Ratsun calender submission thread

Skib

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Skab! :) Would it be easier if we made a separate thread with all the images, and just kept this one for multiple images? It's kind of a lot of pages to go through, might be rather hard for people to vote. Just a thought.

Hey Skab! :) Would it be easier if we made a separate thread with all the images, and just kept this one for multiple images? It's kind of a lot of pages to go through, might be rather hard for people to vote. Just a thought.

there will be a separate thread for voting

Haha. Classic, lurks then posts his badass ride for the calendar. Come out to the Beaverton meets mang!

Lol. I'll try and make it out. Wish the weather was bit better. That being said I've been daily driving it since August so what's one more trip in crappy weather...

Okay, tomorrow is the last day for photo submission! Bailey is uploaded picture files right now, he stayed for night running rallycross fun. I'd had enough fun for the day. Hopefully I'll have a better action shot of the 510 for the calendar by tomorrow morning, who knows?!

can't decide which one to submit, I'll leave it up to the members to decide which one, I'll come back in later and delete the loser pic.

A

IMG_5323.jpg

B

IMG_5344.jpg

We do not get to vote on this thread, if you do not pic your one submission then skib is going to do it for you. Once all the submissions are in by today then he will create a new thread and we will be polled.

Haha, yeah, I modified my 510 to take commands like that Russian jet in that Clint Eastwood cold war movie I can't remember the name of! ;)

Shot credit goes to Bailey, thank goodness he was out there! Shit, it all turned to rain after yesterday. I literally have almost no snow at the house now. Rather good, the hardbody just started make a rattling sound and I'm debating if it's a water pump, or the damn timing chain guide...again... :huh: I hope it's something else. I don't have the other motor built yet.

First of all I don't want to get anyone mad. I forgot i had these pictures. I think every Ratsun member is familiar with the story Maroon 510 Crash, but have never seen the car. I was lucky enough to see and admire this car in person. So many sweet things on this ride, definately worthy of getting in a magazine. I think this ride should be in the calendar somewhere for sure!

026.jpg

023.jpg

I hope its not too late! I