Official Ratsun calender submission thread

Skib

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've gotten the shots I'm going to submit. The other one I don't think is quite good enough. Here are the others I'm considering. Any input is great. Probably going to use the first one in this post, but if anyone else thinks different let me know before I finalize the submission

i like this one most

ratsuncalendar5small.jpg

Really? Hmm. I'm running out of time to take more pictures. Still would like to get one going sideways. Need to find a good photographer besides myself. Wish I could set up the camera for more than 10 seconds auto shutter.

i agree i might forget about submitting one

I thought your 411 wagon looked quite nice. Wasn't badly composed at all, and it gets bonus points for being rare enough, but wagon rare even! I like!

I thought your 411 wagon looked quite nice. Wasn't badly composed at all, and it gets bonus points for being rare enough, but wagon rare even! I like!

thanks mate i just drove down the road, pulled up and jumped out with my sisters camera and went click, the weathers just been utter crap lately thats all

Any chance we could extend the deadline to Sunday the 12th, or better yet, Monday the 13th? If we have rallycross this weekend I might have some decent action shots of the 510! I'm scheduled to race on Sunday.

Guest DatsuNoob

Any chance we could extend the deadline to Sunday the 12th, or better yet, Monday the 13th? If we have rallycross this weekend I might have some decent action shots of the 510! I'm scheduled to race on Sunday.

+1 on an extension for Monday! I may be able to get things put together enough for a decent shot. Mel's down to model a bit as well, just gotta find her some trashy duds.

Monday the 13th it is.......... but there better be some sweet rally shots :lol:

• Like 2

Also I do plan on eeeeventually having enough art to make a calendar, but if the crowd wants to have the banner Streetfighter on the cover or as the center spread, I am obviously totally cool with that! (But if we'd rather not have artwork, that is 100% fine too. Nothing wrong with keeping it all photos!!!!)

Maybe you could ghost the street fighter/ Ratsun logo under every date page like this helmet

zzzzzzzzz025-1.jpg

Monday the 13th it is.......... but there better be some sweet rally shots :lol:

EDIT: RALLYCROSS IS A GO!!!!

Anyone in the Spokane/CDA/Canada area, rallycross this weekend at Deer Park Airport, check the Events forum for more information!

By the way, once voting is all finished and the images are submitted to the calendar people, what sort of time frame and price are we looking at? Want to know if I can get some by Xmas, or if it's going to be a later after Xmas thing.

Maybe you could ghost the street fighter/ Ratsun logo under every date page like this helmet

zzzzzzzzz025-1.jpg

i'm not sure if the calender place will let me but i will see what i can do

By the way, once voting is all finished and the images are submitted to the calendar people, what sort of time frame and price are we looking at? Want to know if I can get some by Xmas, or if it's going to be a later after Xmas thing.

it won't be by christmas we got too late of a start on it. after i submit the photos it will take approx. 14 business days to get the final copies. and with the holiday rush i would expect that time to be extended a little. pretax they going to cost me about $500 for 50 not including shipping them out to you all.