Official Ratsun calender submission thread

Skib

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure who your having make the calendars but my family made one last year through costco and it was a decent price. Im not sure exactly but it might be worth it to look into that.

alright i'll have to go check that out thanks for the lead.

This was my favorite pic of the rusty car from back when it was mine and I lived in the trailer park. Awesome memories and a sweet pic!

858_4_door_side.jpg

Love this Jeff! Love the patina, the stance and the exhaust peeking out of the side!

I am curious how y'all are going to narrow this down? Do you want folks to narrow it down to one submission, meaning they have to self edit and pick their best? Or multi submit?

Also I do plan on eeeeventually having enough art to make a calendar, but if the crowd wants to have the banner Streetfighter on the cover or as the center spread, I am obviously totally cool with that! (But if we'd rather not have artwork, that is 100% fine too. Nothing wrong with keeping it all photos!!!!)

I am curious how y'all are going to narrow this down? Do you want folks to narrow it down to one submission, meaning they have to self edit and pick their best? Or multi submit?

Also I do plan on eeeeventually having enough art to make a calendar, but if the crowd wants to have the banner Streetfighter on the cover or as the center spread, I am obviously totally cool with that! (But if we'd rather not have artwork, that is 100% fine too. Nothing wrong with keeping it all photos!!!!)

it was supposed to be 1 submit per member so people are gonna have to start narrowing down which they want to use. as for the cover i already got the pic i wanna use for it. i'd love to see a full calender of ur artwork it's amazing stuff. but i'll leave it up to Skib all i care is the photos are the right size and make it to my email when the time comes.