Official Ratsun calender submission thread

Skib

Perhaps along with the voting thread we should do a prepay order via paypal. This is what we do at rallycross to make sure people show up. And so that special someone doesn't get screwed when all of a sudden, no one ponies up the dough. And at that point, after we vote, and prepay via paypal or whatever, then whoever is getting the calendars can increase the order, which I'm sure wouldn't be a problem.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

With only a small number to be printed, maybe the owners of the cars printed get first option (1 only to begin with), then offered to other members?

Its just that if a member had his/her car in print, they would certainly cherish:wub: the calender for more than just the 12 months the calender is valid for, where as others (who will of course be thrilled with the calender!), may only admire it for just that year.

Just a thought, but flame me if necessary!!!!:no:

Cheers Jase

Hey All,

With only a small number to be printed, maybe the owners of the cars printed get first option (1 only to begin with), then offered to other members?

Its just that if a member had his/her car in print, they would certainly cherish:wub: the calender for more than just the 12 months the calender is valid for, where as others (who will of course be thrilled with the calender!), may only admire it for just that year.

Just a thought, but flame me if necessary!!!!:no:

Cheers Jase

i agree with this