How old are you  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you

• Under 30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60+

The thread on lack of asshats got me thinking, is the reason why we are so sensible:lol: and respectful because we are all mature adults? I know maturity doesn't always come with age, but how old are we all here?

I'm 32 this year.

Goddamit! Hit the wrong age point in the poll! 12+hour days at work and 2 young kids will do that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned 33 years old this past thanksgiving (literally)

I have been married 10 years :eek:(happily) ...with no children.

[thats how you keep the "happy" part. haha]

but age is just a number. I know a few 18 year olds that are more mature than most, and some 40+ guys that need to hang with 8th graders?

The interesting thing about the poll so far is we are younger then you would think just reading the way the forum rolls. By that I mean you have a look at some sites and you see all sorts of trouble going on, then you see the ages of the members and you begin to belive that >40 chances are they will act like an ass. Yet here that is clearly not the case. I think it comes down to the fact everyone here respects the cars and the effort it takes to maintain and customize them. Then we have Mike who it would be safe to say we would almost worship because he's been messing around with these things from day one and has probably more information in hard copy about '70s style Datsun trucks then anyone else in the world.

i'm 50 yrs old, love 510's, 620's, and all old datsuns in general, have and have had a lot of both, have done a ka in 510, have done a vg30 in 510, building a 77 king kab now, have a sweet 79 reg cab show truck, and a long time 75 reg cab step side bed 6" lifted 620, a work in progress, :D

i'm 50 yrs old, love 510's, 620's, and all old datsuns in general, have and have had a lot of both, have done a ka in 510, have done a vg30 in 510, building a 77 king kab now, have a sweet 79 reg cab show truck, and a long time 75 reg cab step side bed 6" lifted 620, a work in progress, :D

Do you have any project threads with any of those? Even just some this is how they sit pic's would be cool, specially the lifted stepside :)

I'm 41 but still work on the Datsuns like I'm 21... drives my wife crazy, but she loves me...

Married 5 years (this time)

4 kids (total)

I'm on my third PL521 and my second 510

I need to hurry up and retire from the Air Force so I can have more time to ummm... probably work some more... I wish it was to work on Datsuns all day...

Sure Gee, your the young one to make us all look bad.

All the cars I own are older then me.....for the exception of the 85 Beemer 325e

which I drive daily a total of 4 miles round trip! Its good on gas. LOL

I like knowing theres you guys out there that are 20 years older then me are working on these datos.

Its good inspiration for some who want it, and some who need it! Thanks Much

Just turned 26 couple months ago!

Also on the note of respect. Custom doesnt come in a box so you need lots of help and friends. Also doesnt hurt to admit you cant do something....Thats what I believe.