2 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you

• Under 30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60+

Dude, you're a parrot head????

....Pickup's washed and you just got paid.

With any luck at all you might even get laid,

'Cause they're pickin' and a-kickin'

on a Livingston Saturday Night.

So won't you listen to the sound of a hot country band,

Boot heels shufflin' on the dance floor sand

Sing a song, play some pong, shoot a little pool,

Hittin' on the honeys right out of high school.

Yeah, fifteen will get you twenty,

but that's all right,

'Cause they're rockin' and a rollin' on a

Livingston Saturday Night...... Jimmy Buffett (with apologies)

Born when Trueman was president and I'm 28 years old...

...er than my truck.

::fires up google so he can sound cool::

:o

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my dad has a crazy fast KA 510 2dr. and very nice 68 wagon. He's pushin 64. Just a bit older then most of us on here:lol: but still has the fun wrenchin and drivin the old pieces of metal.

Ya see, that is just what I am talkin about...Man it has nothin to do with age..Heck that is just a number for others to talk about..It is all about the passion for the task at hand..restorin or "restofyin"..it gets in your blood and keeps ya goin strong...Shoot, I am always lookin for another challenge/ or another project/ or another Race...(Tyler: that is the same as racin...as you well know, it ain't about the race itself, it is all about the competion and being competitive AND of course the comraderie of the people involved...Heck that is why at close to 67 I still have the drive to compete in Motocross and Desert competions and do:blink:)...So Fineline, for your 64 yr old Dad to still be wrenchin and stuff, that is great...WE do enjoy what we do....Right Datzenmike???

Ron (i think im calling you pops from now on..) you hit the nail on the head with age thing. I was always the youngest in every "crew" i was apart of, youngest in the neighborhood, youngest in the "racing crew" youngest in my group of friends (it was a huge bitch before i was 21!!) and now im almost the youngest at work (and we have 550 employees!!) but yeah, its about the comraderie. identicle interests bridge the gap of time. a few of my closest friends now are guys i raced with that i HATED when i was younger. as i grew a bit more mature, i realized that i trusted these dudes at 80mph with my life...so i figured we could go hang out and have a beer from time to time! LOL!! age is just a number...you hit it right on the head...now if i can just get the smoking hot 30 year old chicks at the bar to believe that...i'll be in business!!

now if i can just get the smoking hot 30 year old chicks at the bar to believe that...i'll be in business!!

Those smokin' hot 30 somethin' 'cougars' would love to think that they can still attract a young one. Makes them feel younger by extension. Trust me, they notice! Relax, stop trying, maturity will show through age every time.

I met my wife when she was 25 and she's 13 years younger than me and 'smokin' hot. I couldn't believe my luck to have attracted such a fine lady. Nothing makes you feel young like a younger lady, works both ways!

30's aren't cougars mike...40's are...and i have had a couple of cougars...bad bad bad times...LOL! nah, i am mature enough to talk to the 30 year olds, most of my friends are in their 30's, but these girls, they just always keep talking about my age, so i just walk away. hahahahaha. aren't bars great? LOL!!

I'll be 39 next month. I was looking for a '69 521 to use as my daily driver. Ended up with a '72, so ya, I'm older. Maybe I'll see about a '69 wagon. You know, to go with the OLD MAN theme.:lol::lol:

Jester

:lol::lol: thats awesome I am almost 35 and I have a '69 wagon...umm wait a minute looks like I got the OLD MAN theme going on already :eek::blink:

now if i can just get the smoking hot 30 year old chicks at the bar to believe that...i'll be in business!!

ive been trying to figure that out since before i was 21 :lol:

Nothing makes you feel young like a younger lady, works both ways!

i dont feel older with an older lady. well not yet, only been a few months.

she hasnt said i need to act my age yet :mellow: and she lets me work on the 510 in HER garage :w00t:

dont see that gettin old anytime soon either :cool:

speaking of women and trying to whore up this thread to the fullest...did ANYBODY see the hagerty commercial on speed during the car auction? it had a guy in a roadster, and he wouldnt drive up a gravel driveway to pick up his smoking hot date. during the entire commercial there is a guy playing an acoustic guitar singing a love song about how he just can't drive on this dusty driveway with all the sharp and large rocks. at the end he sings the lyrics "i never said i was a saint, but girl this is original paint" i just about fell off my couch laughing....great commercial. they also had one on there with a guy driving a VW bus and the announcer said "you remember all those great times in the 60's?"......."we didnt think so"