1979 Death Machine

Is "Don" right?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Was "don" right to speak for the whole web site like that?

• No, I'm glad you posted it
    • No, but your trucks dumb.
    • Yes get that pile of shit out of here.
    • Who gives a shit? Welcome to the site.

here is a link to a pic where its turned to full lock. IT WAS NOT TOUCHING but it wasw a playing cards with away. it has taller tires on it no so it gets more negitive camber but couches just a hair turned this far. will still turn that far though.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=118168764894548&set=a.116322118412546.7365.100001042749191

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lowest fuckin datsun lol!!!!!!!!!

at first i was like who the fuck is this guy?

but when i opened up the 79 death machine and i was like ooooh shit!

i grew up going to car shows as my dad built hot rods and the crazier they were the more i liked them! as much as i love the look of a stock 620 i love the fact that this truck is out of this world! as long as you love your truck then thats all that maters. people will always hate. i personaly love it! are you going to change anything? paint? signal lights? windows? i would love to see some side drafts on there!

rich

i thought about side drafts but i kinda like the big ugly air cleaner houseing. its already got a 5 speed. paint will stay the same. its fully cleared. the whole frame is raw so i wanna rustmoret it and clear it. the seats will be changeing one money alouse me to. either some beat up bomber seats or a set of Jamie Jordans. i dont wanna change to much. i want it to retain everything the original builder inteded for it to have. to much respect to do TOOOO much to it. Small shit here and there. the previopus owners drove it into the dround pretty much. it was a good feeling to get the whitewalls back all the way around on it like it was when it got its magazine feature, it just sucks that when i got it its DVD feature i couldent afford the whitewalls tell 2 weeks aftrer the shoot.

first time i saw this thing i went cool, but then everybody and their dog posted it and the last "owner" was..... i'll leave it at that.

although i dont like excessively lowered rigs like this unless they are like a 30s Ford, i do like this since it is now legal and being driven as a daily. i still think the bag setup is scary and dangerous, unless its changed since i last saw pics, and i dont like the fact it cant really haul anything. BUT!!!!!!!! its cool that someone bought it and isn't just turning around and putting a BIGGER price tag just because they bought it.

• Like 2

i think you will fit in here unlike the other guy your not here just to sell it.....the truck is not my style but since it has been done you might as well rock the crap out of it

ditto.

the other guy got booted and burned because he was a prick with an attitude.

so be chill, and welcome to Ratsun.

1. No, I'm glad you posted it
  2. No, but your trucks dumb.
  3. Yes get that pile of shit out of here.
  4. Who gives a shit? Welcome to the site.

NO Don does not speak for the rest of ratsun

YES it's offensive to look at, but that's just me.

No you don't have to haul that 'pile of shit' out of here

Yes, welcome to ratsun.

Lets just say it's way more legal than it was. (legal enough for AZ apparently) Rather see it being used instead of trailered.

Well the price tag on the truck is much higher, but thats only because I dont want to sell it and its not posted for sale. lol. if anything i will but buying random parts. like front blinkers and shit like that.

Its only illegal to drive at night because of the headlight height. besides that im pretty sure everything else is in order. i still drive it all the time though. its my only way around.

the first person to turn this thread into a shitstorm of fuckery gets a vacation.

ill see what i can do(uchebag), im in need a good vacation... maybe to the 'zona???

the shitstorms there are hot!

nah, probably still wanted there :unsure:

as long as your eyes are protexted

:cool: <-- is that protexted enough???

so what year is it registered as in AZ?

shits hellaflow

im very surprised the cops dont hassle you more.

got hassled frequently in my friends 68 mustang.

Okay so I was drivin home from work and I think I may have renamed your truck.... I was jammin some Cramps and when the song "Goo Goo Muck" came on, I couldn't stop thinking how perfect it would sound coming out of that truck. If it was mine I was totally carve Goo Goo Muck into the tailgate with a torch.

i didnt buy it i traded a 85 chevy suburban i was building for it. 2" bodydrop to lay rockers, 20"s, mild built 364ci. small block chevy, it was being driven at the time as well. had some love and money into it but i loved my datsun from the first pic i ever saw of it. never imagined that i would be the owner of it one day. i still remember drooling over it the few times it poped up for sale before i got it. I wouldn't take the trade back for the world.

moreshow2.jpg

rybsyststnthynttthh.jpg

throw a sr in it!!!!!

:D LOL truck is different but hey its your and you love it thats

all that matters. welcome to ratsun. have fun with the truck.

got any pics of it fully raised?interested to see ..

fully raised aint shit man. imagine it 2" up. thats it...no joke. still looks layed out. the rear gets more lift but the front dont get booty.i will try to get a pic of it tomorrow/ today of it lifted up. i will lift the front all the way and just lift the rear to ride height. i think you may poo a little...

Guest kamakazi620

Hey, pics of the "bed" would be very appreciated, unlike Don, I think everybody here would love to see what the hell you did to make that possible!

Uhhhh Look up "caddyhacks" posts YO!! you'll find all the pics ya want!