1979 Death Machine

Is "Don" right?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Was "don" right to speak for the whole web site like that?

• No, I'm glad you posted it
    • No, but your trucks dumb.
    • Yes get that pile of shit out of here.
    • Who gives a shit? Welcome to the site.

Hi, i have been the owner of this truck for a few months now. its getting out on the show scene and people love seeing it out and about. kids and old folks both love it just the same. its one crazy machine and alot of fun. i know you all have seen it on here befor but im posting it again just becuse of one guy who decided he wanted to speak for all of you on this website: http://www.youdrivew.../#comment-53494

here are some pics for you to enjoy. I signed up just to thank him :)

39468_131283913583033_100001042749191_184994_5264684_n.jpg

40243_144109992289634_100000719037302_278348_3020614_n.jpg

DSCF0356-Copy.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

DSCF0609.jpg

here if you would like you can also buy the DVD it i Featured in :) http://surface-dvd.com/store%20us.htm SURFACE Focus Driven

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did you pay Caddyhack for it?????

Did he put the windshield in it in order to sell?

At one time it was the lowest moving violation.

NO Don does not speak for the rest of ratsun

YES it's offensive to look at, but that's just me.

No you don't have to haul that 'pile of shit' out of here

Yes, welcome to ratsun.

Guest kamakazi620

Hi, i have been the owner of this truck for a few months now. its getting out on the show scene and people love seeing it out and about. kids and old folks both love it just the same. its one crazy machine and alot of fun. i know you all have seen it on here befor but im posting it again just becuse of one guy who decided he wanted to speak for all of you on this website: http://www.youdrivew.../#comment-53494

here are some pics for you to enjoy. I signed up just to thank him :)

39468_131283913583033_100001042749191_184994_5264684_n.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/low_pup/40243_144109992289634_100000719037302_278348_3020614_n.jpg[/img

here if you would like you can also buy the DVD it i Featured in :) http://surface-dvd.com/store%20us.htm SURFACE Focus Driven

WELCOME and i hope you drive the SHIT out of it!!!!!!! please build a kick ass L series and put a dogleg 5 speed in it!!!

......its also a 1979 thats tagged as a 71 so i dont have to smog the truck

Frame number won't match the registration.... Also the first 620 wasn't built until around April '72 so you may have ownership for a 521.....you check this before buying?

As for the vin.... the frame isnt origional so all i have to do is stamp new numbers into it

How fucking illegal is that?????

I have a '78 and think it's the nicest Datsun truck made. On top of that cutting the body on any vehicle is just plain WRONG. You want to drag frame fine, 36" mudders and 4" lift also fine. I find destroying a vehicle like that offensive even if it was a honduh

... well maybe not a honduh.

• Like 1

was it a full original and immaculate example before he started? if so, fair darts why would you cut up a perfectly good 620

or was it a touch fargone and needed work anywho? if so thats fair, do what you like to it. making it like this beats the hell out of letting it die

its not the best 620 ive seen but its still cool lookin :D even better that its driven lots of places rather than hiding under a cover

as if hate

I was waiting for the VIN issue to come up. lol. That was done in another state and now its titled in AZ withc means it went through an inspection because of it being an out of state title. So the He sais She says stuff can be done with that. it has passed state inspections.

Im not caddyhack in disguise, im not trying to sell anything. yes it has a windshield in it now but its plext, has an OEM seal in it cut down 4" and made 2" wider along the top.

AND I DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF IT! It is my Daily driver. I have had the plesure of meeting some of the people who had there hands on this build with Mike Partika (sp) and they all say its good to see it taken care of but its good to see someone driveing the shit out of it at the same time. This is the only vehicle i own, i have had it for around 5 months, i'm not giveing up ownership of it. I love this fuckin thing.

So AZ doesn't require turn signals? or wheels to be covered by fenders?

DSCF0420.jpg

No speedo? E brake? Seat belts?

http://c2.ac-images....4c33469c895.jpg

Can you even make a three point turn in it?

This was the most illegal vehicle I've ever seen. If it has all the safety equipment in and working and actually had an inspector inspect it and not some friend garage owner sign it off and take the form to the DMV Then I would rather see it used than not. How do you see past the wheel spray when it rains?

in AZ you dont need fenders or Turn signals. i have an arm that works. By law i dont have to have seat belts either... so i dont. Here in AZ as long as your eyes are protexted you can drive a frame with wheels and a seat. depepnding on the year of the frame you might need a seatbelt. lol.

no inspections were done in a garage or signed off on, thats not the way Arizona department of motor vehicles works.

Well then. Sounds fine for AZ. They let shit like that there? It's like an anti Kalifornia. :lol:

"Can you even make a three point turn in it?"

The answer to this is Fuck yes i can. the lower this truck is the better it turns, and i can turn from lock to lock thank you very much. it was built to be driven low :)

How do the wheels not hit the fenders? I certainly don't get it.