1979 Death Machine

Is "Don" right?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Was "don" right to speak for the whole web site like that?

• No, I'm glad you posted it
    • No, but your trucks dumb.
    • Yes get that pile of shit out of here.
    • Who gives a shit? Welcome to the site.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! Its anti-social. It totally screams; Fuck-it-all. Its like an aneurysm on wheels. A datsun after a massive stroke. biggrin.gif

Best of all..........................

...............it cant be compared to anything else. Its in a league of its own. Right on!

^ THIS.

When a 620 is "too good" to be chopped up, let me know, and I'll GTFO of the Datto scene.

It's not an NL320 or an old 223, so who gives a shit? Hack away.

BTW, we don't have equipment inspections in AZ like they do in some other states.

(Supposedly, it unfairly targets illegal immigrants, and we can't have THAT now, can we? :lol: )

Glad it's in AZ. Looking forward to seeing it at a local Datsun meet (PM me for more info). In fact, PM me anyway, I want to do a feature article on it, just to piss people off. ;)

^ THIS.

When a 620 is "too good" to be chopped up, let me know, and I'll GTFO of the Datto scene.

It's not an NL320 or an old 223, so who gives a shit? Hack away.

BTW, we don't have equipment inspections in AZ like they do in some other states.

(Supposedly, it unfairly targets illegal immigrants, and we can't have THAT now, can we? :lol: )

Glad it's in AZ. Looking forward to seeing it at a local Datsun meet (PM me for more info). In fact, PM me anyway, I want to do a feature article on it, just to piss people off. ;)

I think i would do dirty dirty things to get my hands on a NL320. i think it would upset people if i got one as well. lol. sending PM. will have to hit up a Datsun meet one of these nights.

• 3 weeks later...