kevins 70 510

510kevin

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

ok guys, been awhile. i bought sssr20det's ka24de to put in my car and have no issues with installing it. im having sinnful build me a crossmember, ordered a can am box from icehouse.

ive done alot of research, but i want to know what i can get rid of. this is my first fuel injected swap and i want to figure out what i need/dont need as far as sensors and stuff.

any help is greatly appreciated

510redux024.jpg

ive done alot of research, but i want to know what i can get rid of. this is my first fuel injected swap and i want to figure out what i need/dont need as far as sensors and stuff.

any help is greatly appreciated

The CAN/AM box makes the wiring alot easier .. I don't reccomend trying to make the wiring "look" pretty until it runs,, (I'm 8 months into my KA wiring "clean up")

as far as sensors go .... . this write up is VERY helpfull... http://www.liquidmathematics.com/temp/EGR-Removal.pdf ... .. it's a PDF file... let me know if you can't see it

dennis, im gonna run the walbro with this setup. im thinking im gonna run a surge tank. ive also been thinking about cutting up my fuel tank and building baffles, a small sump and adding a few gallons capacity.

dislexic: the motor SHOULD be a 91, it came out of jeremys 91 240sx. i doubt i'll have it running by blue lake, the motor is still on the floor and im waiting on alot of parts to show up

510redux025.jpg

i got the l20b pulled and sold, this is how it sits til wednesday when i will put in the flipped xmember and hopefully will hae the motor and trans in. more to come soon........

dennis, im gonna run the walbro with this setup. im thinking im gonna run a surge tank. ive also been thinking about cutting up my fuel tank and building baffles, a small sump and adding a few gallons capacity.

cool, I was going to run a sump and the inline but then I thought about just running what I thought was the cleanest setup so It will be a S13 in-tank pump (upgraded to a 255lph walbro) with a baffle.

dislexic: the motor SHOULD be a 91, it came out of jeremys 91 240sx. i doubt i'll have it running by blue lake, the motor is still on the floor and im waiting on alot of parts to show up

510redux025.jpg

i got the l20b pulled and sold, this is how it sits til wednesday when i will put in the flipped xmember and hopefully will hae the motor and trans in. more to come soon........

Why does almost everyone say that 15x7 0 offset wheels dont fit if they look this damn good? am I missing something?

ka is sittin in the car! still need some small adjustments and need to cut a hole in the floor for the shifter, but its in there!!!!!

510redux028.jpg

i have sinnful's crossmember, 620 motor mounts on the stock ka brackets. gonna fab up my own tranny crossmember early next week ;)

ive been waiting for you to see this phil!!!

Lol! You're biggest challenge will be the intake and radiator combo. Everyone has different ideas and parts they want to run. I would really advise against the vw scirocco rad. A later vr6 like creepy would be better. That aluminum one on eBay looks tempting