kevins 70 510

510kevin

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great white and black, my first 4 door I ever owned and painted was white and black trim. I ran a carbon hood on the White Knight for awhile, then back to a metal white hood.

You should drive down and help me finish a few projects and we'll get yours done as well.

Shit James, if I had the time I'd be down in a heartbeat!

• 2 months later...

little update:

since i bought my subaru, the 510 has been resting in the shop next to the ever-growing pile of parts im collecting for it.

decided not to turbo it this year. i have too many other things to worry about doing to the car and my ka runs pretty hard for now.

need to rebuild the tranny, its noisy as shit and bothers me.

looking for better/different wheels. the car doesnt have the same character it did with the rewinds.

zx wheels are for sale <_<

rear crossmember exhaust hole enlarged, need to blast and powdercoat it.

gonna start teardown tomorrow. finish bodywork on doors and fenders. i also need to get the rest of the parts for my rear disc swap.

lots of shit to do, should have some pics up tomorrow

I just read through your project thread - you've done a lot to your car! Sounds like you have a bunch of upcoming projects too.

Let me know if you need a hand with anything...

Thanks man! A lot of the work I've done is just trying to figure out exactly what I want out of it.

I have a gameplan now and I'm sticking to it!!

Tax return should be here next week, gotta buy the wife new furniture, it'll be on after the furniture is paid for ^_^

Guest kamakazi620

Thanks man! A lot of the work I've done is just trying to figure out exactly what I want out of it.

I have a gameplan now and I'm sticking to it!!

Tax return should be here next week, gotta buy the wife new furniture, it'll be on after the furniture is paid for ^_^

Take her to GOODWILL for furniture tell her you get the couch that smells like pee or the couch that smells like dog.