well shit...

Skib

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks good both ways, and it will be nice to change rims back and forth, clean those stock rims and polish the hub caps and you will have nice options on how you want it to look week by week.

Except he would have to keep remounting the tires...

I would say "which are lighter?" and those are the right ones to run. It really is good looking both ways, so i'd look at rolling resistance since the traction didn't change, the meshies win! Way to go! Maybe you can put some knobby studded snow tires on the other wheels for the 2 to 10 days a year you'd actually need them. Btw, did you get it aligned yet?

Don't paint them! It'll look like you painted them just to match the rest of the truck. Like some desperate, Martha Stewart color co-ordinated, dilettante, gay interior decorator attempt. Don't do it. They are as close to bling as you can be without spoiling the truck right now. In fact, even I like them on it.

Don't paint them! It'll look like you painted them just to match the rest of the truck. Like some desperate, Martha Stewart color co-ordinated, dilettante, gay interior decorator attempt. Don't do it. They are as close to bling as you can be without spoiling the truck right now. In fact, even I like them on it.

id still paint them, but thats just me. i like as little amount of shinny metal as possible.

Hey I know. Everyone's different. Original almost always looks best but people like to pretty it up. I just think it should be minimal or it overpowers the vehicle. Not the case here.

oh i wouldn't do anything flashy, black would be my first choice.

I am loving the new wheels. DONT paint the mesh, no no no lol. You know how big of a bitch it is to polish the mesh parts, if you paint it and hate it. Youll be kicking yourself in the ass. Id say if you want to paint some wheels, get some messhie knockoffs, not rare datsun, sick, perfect, meshies. Jus sayin.

i thought coreys old one went to Canada. it used to mine before corey got it. lol. hey made it a whole lot better than what it was. still a nice 620.

Corys blue king cab did go up north.

this is Kevin (dat620guy)'s old truck