well shit...

Skib

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to hear you got another engine so quickly! i thought about asking Dave if he still had my old l16 around somewhere,but i doubted he would,& it was real tired anyway. it looks like you do a rebuild pretty quick though,so maybe it would have been worth the phone call at least. I hope your (after the blown engine) new good fortune continues!

Guest kamakazi620

glad to hear you got another engine so quickly! i thought about asking Dave if he still had my old l16 around somewhere,but i doubted he would,& it was real tired anyway. it looks like you do a rebuild pretty quick though,so maybe it would have been worth the phone call at least. I hope your (after the blown engine) new good fortune continues!

I gots yer old L16!!!! it has bad rings and NEEDS a rebuild but i gots L16 flattops to put in,overbore flattops YO!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

what the hell you got the motor last night and the truck wasnt at your work today when i drove by...slacker

He was waiting for the FORD blue paint to DRY!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!

112910_1709a.jpg

(my phone sucks but you get the idea....)

got everything freshened up and just about ready to go in, every gasket is new, new head is on, dizzy on, KA24 oil pump on, fresh Nissan oil filter :D

gonna pull the old motor/trans tomorrow and go pick up the new clutch for the L16 and itl be ready to go in.