Canby 2010 Pictures

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Lots of great cars there. Thanks to everyone for posting them. Looks like the event was alot of fun.

I am not sure what all the award categories were but this one should have won the WTF award!

P1030221.jpg

P1030222.jpg

06122010475.jpg

06122010473.jpg

And check out the extended grill on this single headlight dime.

P1030242.jpg

• Like 1

I am not sure what all the award categories were but this one should have won the WTF award!

P1030221.jpg

P1030222.jpg

06122010475.jpg

06122010473.jpg

:rofl: thats Pumpkins car, winner of the original ratsun award. that hood scoop is the 2008 ratsun award trophy.

the previous winners of the ratsun award are then judges for next year

• Like 1

Don't sweat it Steve. I was there both days and I didn't take one single Pic. My Ratsun card is in danger of suspension.

You came driving by on Saturday evening and 420&620s wife (gladis, gladys sp?) had just taken that shot of Mike Klotz, 420/620, DatzenMike and me. I pointed right at you and you looked right at me!

I met a bunch of cool people, but after talking for a while I would ask, "So, are you on Ratsun?" Almost all of them said no, or I read it sometimes. I had a good time with the crew that came down from BC. And Mike Klotz and I ate dinner with a couple from Chico, CA, that drove a white 510 goon... Chad and Cara.

I ran into Hang510 and talked with him for a while. That was great.

I never saw Bleach. I ask a bunch of people if Jeff, Kevin or any of the Northern contingent came, but nobody thought so. I thought I saw Thrillin' Dillon, when I was talking to somebody and when I turned around. I wanted to sahke the hand of an urban legend. :cool: Looked for his car too but didn't see it.

Great weather finally... good times!

:rofl: thats Pumpkins car, winner of the original ratsun award. that hood scoop is the 2008 ratsun award trophy.

Ah, now it makes sense.

Does that long tube intake help the performance too or is it just for the Ratsun Bling Factor?

Gonna assume (not) he strapped that phallus 'accessory' on his ride.... after the drive.....? :thumbup:

:cool:

Ah, now it makes sense.

Does that long tube intake help the performance too or is it just for the Ratsun Bling Factor?

Pappy and I were very supprised at how great it actually runs! Has a decent ammount of lag. but when you get the throttle open, it has quite the noticeable difference thru the whole rpm range, and lots more torque :blink: When I update the Homebuilt Hotness thread I will put up a video or two!

Need to cut out about 6in out of them and do things to the engine for Ultimate Performance! :D

The whole intake cost me $10 in allum and the exhaust place bent it for free when they found out what I was gonna do with it. Had to promise to bring it by when it ran!

Doin what I shouldnt be able to do with not enough of what I dont have!

a few things

one looks like a bitchin show i wish i could have made it but when the girlfriends birthday falls on the same weekend i have no choice

two glad to see a few 610s out there but who owns the green one with the vinyl top? i saw it in pics of last years canby but no one knew the owner

three hopfully ill be able to make it next year

four is it bad that i can tell who was there by the cars in the pics even some members that havent posted in a while ? *cough* kisnook *cough*