Canby 2010 Pictures

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we could post an add on CL for down there to see if someone would like to rent us some dirt and power for the weekend. Can we get a quick headcount on how many ratsuners paid camp fees? We need to find us a campground/farm/property that would be more than happy to take the money and would be more dog/booze/highbike friendly. But that is just an idea. Or we can hijack Skibs house and pay him! At $30 per person for the weekend, that would add up real quick and then we also can have a daily Ratsun Convoy!

• Like 2

I think we could post an add on CL for down there to see if someone would like to rent us some dirt and power for the weekend. Can we get a quick headcount on how many ratsuners paid camp fees? We need to find us a campground/farm/property that would be more than happy to take the money and would be more dog/booze/highbike friendly. But that is just an idea. Or we can hijack Skibs house and pay him! At $30 per person for the weekend, that would add up real quick and then we also can have a daily Ratsun Convoy!

That sounds Great! Would satisfy all included!

2eDeYe' date=' 16 June 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1276747533' post='315500']

I think not getting kicked out is the way to go :lol:

Steve, didn't the NWD guy remember you from the previous year?

Didn't I kick you out last year?

2eDeYe' @ Canby date=' 12 June 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1276747533' post='315500']

Yeah, I'll be good.

Or was that Dave?

That sounds Great! Would satisfy all included!

I think it would, Dave and myself can do the "last ones out" again and make sure the grounds are clean and it would help us for the following year. Skib, you live down there full time right? Is there like an abandoned warehouse/lot/ house with some acreage out there somewhere, hell a good size field with a barn would work! No rush you only have just shy of a year to go! :D

Guest DatsuNoob

what happened to all the camp site pics? Did some 'mod' decide to have a nazi book burning party and deem them forbidden materials again, or just can I not find them? :rolleyes:

what happened to all the camp site pics? Did some 'mod' decide to have a nazi book burning party and deem them forbidden materials again, or just can I not find them? :rolleyes:

I haven't checked but if some are missing it's because they are (possible) evidence against us. I don't think there was one of dave riding the high bike but if there was, it would be the smoking gun needed to perhaps bar ratsun camping in the future. Organizers and sponsors look at them too ya know. It's a great place to camp or take a break during the festivities. Driving to the other side of town is a PITA. I think we can be big enough to clean up our act, ... well enough to pass inspection anyway. I think if we are allowed next year, and I don't see why not, a lot of eyes will be watching us.

I haven't checked but if some are missing it's because they are (possible) evidence against us. I don't think there was one of dave riding the high bike but if there was, it would be the smoking gun needed to perhaps bar ratsun camping in the future. Organizers and sponsors look at them too ya know. It's a great place to camp or take a break during the festivities. Driving to the other side of town is a PITA. I think we can be big enough to clean up our act, ... well enough to pass inspection anyway. I think if we are allowed next year, and I don't see why not, a lot of eyes will be watching us.

disguise.jpg

Hey There! Thanks for the props on my ride. I own the RED 13B rotary Datsun 510. My car took a lot of work to get to where it is today...I am glad a lot of peeps like my new look and old school engine set-up. I can;t complaint with 250 ponnies under my hood.

I am glad I got to meet a lot of new peeps at Canby. I am looking forward to more meets. Do you ever go the Beaverton Ratsun meets? I have never gone and was planning this year if enough folks get together and drive to PIR, if I know when and where exactly they meet. Peace!!!

Hey There! Thanks for the props on my ride. I own the RED 13B rotary Datsun 510. My car took a lot of work to get to where it is today...I am glad a lot of peeps like my new look and old school engine set-up. I can;t complaint with 250 ponnies under my hood.

I am glad I got to meet a lot of new peeps at Canby. I am looking forward to more meets. Do you ever go the Beaverton Ratsun meets? I have never gone and was planning this year if enough folks get together and drive to PIR, if I know when and where exactly they meet. Peace!!!

it kinda dies down during the summer since theres other stuff to do but we still come and throw down random weekday meets to from time to time at avas.

just post up in the thread friday and see whos all down to meet up

hey eddie , love the new look....those flairs look sweet....anyway just incase you dont remember me i bought the rotas

Steve, didn't the NWD guy remember you from the previous year?

Ya that was me. That was back in 06 :lol:

As far as I'm concerned they did a fine job enforcing the rules. No one got kicked out that I know of. :)

Guest DatsuNoob

I understand the need to keep shit low key and not advertise the fact that some of us were drinking. I can also respect the need to keep things like that quiet so as not to wear out our welcome as a group. Is it just me, or do Ratsun members seem to be under a little more scrutiny than others who are participating in the same activities as ourselves? Not trying to bitch here, that just doesnt make a whole lotta sense to me.

better late then never! most the pics my girlfriend took of the trip down and back. everyone i talked to had fun and cant wait till next year! here are some pics everybody.

5-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

CANBY006.jpg

sorry raphael!

4-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

at the motel, i wish i could have got some pics of the parking lot filled of datsuns.10.jpg

11-1.jpg

representing!

12-1.jpg

the little bbq at a park close by

20.jpg

I came across this bringing parts home from canby...... the lot of full of dimes and Z cars.

confused the hell out of me for sec!

its literally 2 blocks from my house, and you can actually see my house from there :lol: