Canby 2010 Pictures

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it was my Sound system that needed love. When I put my Gas tank back in, I accidentally pinched my RCA line from my input and it was grounding the shield to the frame and cutting out. The fuel system works great ;) (if your as F'ing nutz as I am!) it has been dubed the 'portable meth lab' cooks it while you drive! Chuckle... Someone actually believed that :lol: I'm just thinking I shoulda gone with a bigger reserve tank. On the run from barter town, 5gal doesn't get you THAT far! What can I say, I'm just a raggedy man ;)

Datcanby2010%20098.jpg

Actually it was my Sound system that needed love. When I put my Gas tank back in, I accidentally pinched my RCA line from my input and it was grounding the shield to the frame and cutting out. The fuel system works great ;) (if your as F'ing nutz as I am!) it has been dubed the 'portable meth lab' cooks it while you drive! Chuckle... Someone actually believed that :lol: I'm just thinking I shoulda gone with a bigger reserve tank. On the run from barter town, 5gal doesn't get you THAT far! What can I say, I'm just a raggedy man ;)

Datcanby2010%20098.jpg

Hella! You dont need a bigger tank, just like two more of them so youll have a whole bank of valves! :cool: maby take out the main tank and just have like 5-5gal tanks! was watchin the road warrior yesterday and it made me think of you! Sweet car, and I say keep the Gash! ;)

Didn't take many pictures I guess. This '79 is sweet and straight, I really like where it's going.

Canbypix004Large.jpg

This one is probably the most complete stock unmodified. '77???

Canbypix003Large.jpg

I had a picture of the turbo diesel Z car. Now that, you don't see every day. It's not as simple as it looks.... very cool.

Didn't take many pictures I guess. This '79 is sweet and straight, I really like where it's going.

Canbypix004Large.jpg

Love this Truck! The Ratsun Su intake filters are awesome! and I dig the color scheme. It Was my favorite truck at Canby hands down! If it was my truck I would have some frontier or tundra rims but that's just me! Think its 420n620's ? great work :)

the green/satin black 620 KC belongs to Dat620guy, he's the one in the group pic with his arms crossed up front. I have to agree that is one very nice trk.

The Blue 620 KC Deluxe, not sure what her name was but when I was looking for a parking spot (1st day) she came up to us and had a small chat, she points to her 620 and says, thats mine, she was very proud of it and I don't blame her, unmolested and it still sports the AC. She has long blond hair and nice on the eye's.

:rofl: theres always a Ratsun salute!!! :lol: just look at my right hand :fu:

and Im saluting Joey in this one :lol:

I had to enlarge both of the group pic's, yep, you were doing the salute in both of them. thats a true Ratsun guy.... smoooooth :thumbup: :fu:

the green/satin black 620 KC belongs to Dat620guy, he's the one in the group pic with his arms crossed up front. I have to agree that is one very nice trk.

The Blue 620 KC Deluxe, not sure what her name was but when I was looking for a parking spot (1st day) she came up to us and had a small chat, she points to her 620 and says, thats mine, she was very proud of it and I don't blame her, unmolested and it still sports the AC. She has long blond hair and nice on the eye's.

Yeah, that's the guy. I talked with him for a while trying to find out more about the flattops. I have a set. Anyway he doesn't post much but is a member here. There were lots of really nice 620s but they were completed to the point they were going in a definite direction. This one just caught my eye and I really liked it. The blue one is a fantastic example of a well looked after survivor... what all these 620s would have looked like over 30 years ago. Very nice to see.

his name is keven(dat620guy), like 9 months ago that truck was a bedless shell....him and his buddy ryan put it together in the last 4 months..he did a great job with what he had and it even runs good....he is a all around good guy and i hope hes proud of what he did cause it is a cool 620....he has wanted a 620 kc for at least 10 yrs now, and now he has a 3ed place canby 2010 trophy to hang on the garage wall next to it....congrats.....i think it was soo cool that it got 3ed over a few real hot trucks..... :cool: :D

the flat tops i had where pulled off a later model sss l18 crate engine i put them on a sss l16 crate engine they ran great on the l16. but the l16 had 10.1.1 comp and stiffer valve springs and 17/8" exhaust that engine ran great(i still have it on the floor in my garage). Then i ran them on my l18 with 11.5.1 comp ported head cam bla bla bla. they ran great on that engine also. i would desmog them its easy just drill a couple holes and make a triangle shaped block off plate thats curved on one side. i cheated i had the old kit a guy used to sell along time ago. The later model k14 manifold is better then the early manifold because it has a balance tube.

DSCN1001.jpg