Maroon 510 crash

dreadni

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New to RatSun. Love my 510 owned it since

1997. From rusty primer painted no interior almost junk to where I wanted it to be. Also my prayer for Aole (Ace) for a fast recovery. I actually called Ace last night to invite him this Saturday for a Carshow/meet at Super AutoToyz. His brother answered and told me the tragic news. I was sadden now hopefully that he is sleeping and will wake up fine. My prayers to Ace and his family.

• Like 3

New to RatSun. Love my 510 owned it since

1997. From rusty primer painted no interior almost junk to where I wanted it to be. Also my prayer for Aole (Ace) for a fast recovery. I actually called Ace last night to invite him this Saturday for a Carshow/meet at Super AutoToyz. His brother answered and told me the tragic news. I was sadden now hopefully that he is sleeping and will wake up fine. My prayers to Ace and his family.

Yo Vic! Its Josh (GOON). When I heard about a maroon dime going down, I immediately thought of calling you to see if you were alright! Then the guy that told me showed me a pic and realized its not you!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Aole, all the way from St. Louis, Missouri. He sounds like a real Datsun Fanatic and his car was beautiful! I hope he pulls through alright, and I'm sure he'll fix or build a new car.

Yo Vic! Its Josh (GOON). When I heard about a maroon dime going down, I immediately thought of calling you to see if you were alright! Then the guy that told me showed me a pic and realized its not you!

I meet Ace from Datsun carshow and Ebay. I bought his fender flares that I did not use. Very nice 510 owner. He told me he has seen my car in all the swapmeets and carshow and really like my burgundy color paint so he got his painted too. Ace paint job really turn out better than mine. I called him on Wednesday to invite him for the Super AutoToyz carshow/meet this Saturday and his brother told me the tragic news. I really hope he will pull out and be alright. Again my prayers to Ace and his family.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

We saw Aole yesterday again seems to be moving more & he has started opening his eyes.It seemed to me that maybe he knew I was there but still not sure.

Hopefully next time I see him there will be more progress.

So we will continue to pray and keep positive......

LBG

Update:

We saw Aole yesterday again seems to be moving more & he has started opening his eyes.It seemed to me that maybe he knew I was there but still not sure.

Hopefully next time I see him there will be more progress.

So we will continue to pray and keep positive......

LBG

That's a good sign! I know someone that was in a coma from a similar incident, and eventually started showing little signs and one day out of nowhere they found him walking out the door of his room as if nothing happened, asking what the hell happened. It all just gets better one little step at a time.

Has any progress been made on repairs to his car? I think it would be great to have it back into drivable condition for him when he gets up and around later. Maybe put it on a trailer to Canby and we pull a 3 day fix it party, I am sure there would be enough of us to have several sets of hands and tools working around the clock. I would bring my tools and a buttload of wire!

Has any progress been made on repairs to his car? I think it would be great to have it back into drivable condition for him when he gets up and around later. Maybe put it on a trailer to Canby and we pull a 3 day fix it party, I am sure there would be enough of us to have several sets of hands and tools working around the clock. I would bring my tools and a buttload of wire!

Great Idea! I would be way down to bring anything I have. Lord knows I'm not very talkative and could use a project for the 3 days at Canby :)

• 3 weeks later...

AOLE UPDATE: Seen him on Sunday 6-20-10

All I want to say is that Aole is looking a little better by opening his eyes and moving his head to turn and look at who is in the room. The sad part about is that this will be a very slow process for him to hopefully get back to normal. I will quote a friend that saw him " It's so sad to see a friend who was extremely intelligent and full of life starting over from scratch. He had so much to offer the world & I hope he proves Medical science wrong and comes back to us."

As for now we'll keep positive thinking and praying that he gets better soon.

LBG!!!