dreadni

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any new news?

AOLE UPDATE: Seen him on Sunday 6-20-10

All I want to say is that Aole is looking a little better by opening his eyes and moving his head to turn and look at who is in the room. The sad part about is that this will be a very slow process for him to hopefully get back to normal. I will quote a friend that saw him " It's so sad to see a friend who was extremely intelligent and full of life starting over from scratch. He had so much to offer the world & I hope he proves Medical science wrong and comes back to us."

As for now we'll keep positive thinking and praying that he gets better soon.

LBG!!!

AOLE UPDATE: Seen him on Sunday 6-20-10

All I want to say is that Aole is looking a little better by opening his eyes and moving his head to turn and look at who is in the room. The sad part about is that this will be a very slow process for him to hopefully get back to normal. I will quote a friend that saw him " It's so sad to see a friend who was extremely intelligent and full of life starting over from scratch. He had so much to offer the world & I hope he proves Medical science wrong and comes back to us."

As for now we'll keep positive thinking and praying that he gets better soon.

LBG!!!

its progress :) just gotta be grateful for that and keep the prayers up

• 2 weeks later...

I went down on the 4th with some fellow dimmers to pay a respectful vist to Aole. It was quite a long drive but very much worth it to see our beloved downed friend fighting for his life. He has a long road ahead and I am hopeful he will prevail. Please keep positive thoughts and prayers going his way. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

please keep the prayers coming datsun family,aole stood up yesterday with help of his father and a friend.he took five steps and smile when put back to bed,god is answering!Please continue praying for aloe and his family.GOD BLESS and thank you .

please keep the prayers coming datsun family,aole stood up yesterday with help of his father and a friend.he took five steps and smile when put back to bed,god is answering!Please continue praying for aloe and his family.GOD BLESS and thank you .

He's awake??

I knew all that time would pay off rolleyes.gif Tell him Ratsun's prayin for him!

great to hear hes been able to get out of bed :lol: thats awesome news!

Glad to hear he's doing better. Be sure to tell him that JCCS is this sunday and expect a full recovery before then :lol: