• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any latest news on Ace? Thanks!

[/quote

Aole was suppose to go to another therapy hospital but his family decided it would be better if he was home and they took care of him. If everything goes right I will be going to visit him on Monday.Keep yall posted after.

LBG

Any latest news on Ace? Thanks!

Aole was suppose to go to another therapy hospital but his family decided it would be better if he was home and they took care of him. If everything goes right I will be going to visit him on Monday.Keep yall posted after.

LBG

So he's awake and alert now? Does he remember anything about what happened?

• 3 weeks later...

X2

bump

Sorry no new updates I wasn't able to go see him a couple a weeks ago and after that I got injured at work so I've been home for about 1.5 weeks and cant really walk right now. So when I get the ok to go back to work I will be going to go visit him with a couple other dimers.

FYI remember if anybody like to go c him all u have to do is let me know and I can connect you with his brother to set it up.

• 3 weeks later...

GREAT!!!!! UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE

Since Aole's accident he hasn't spoken or said a word.

Last night I received a phone call from his bother Khary and he told me that he is starting to begin to talk.

He speaks very slow but Khary said he asked him questions like

1.If he remembered his car? He said Yes

2.Khary tried to confuse him by telling him his car was a different colors and when he finally said the correct color he said YES.

3.He asked if he remembered specific people. He said Yes.

I will be calling him today and seeing if he will speak to me.

That was the best news I have had in a long time.

Keep the prayers coming and hopefully he will be back soon.

LBG!!!

GREAT!!!!! UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE

Since Aole's accident he hasn't spoken or said a word.

Last night I received a phone call from his bother Khary and he told me that he is starting to begin to talk.

He speaks very slow but Khary said he asked him questions like

1.If he remembered his car? He said Yes

2.Khary tried to confuse him by telling him his car was a different colors and when he finally said the correct color he said YES.

3.He asked if he remembered specific people. He said Yes.

I will be calling him today and seeing if he will speak to me.

That was the best news I have had in a long time.

Keep the prayers coming and hopefully he will be back soon.

LBG!!!

Thats awesome!

Hey Nismo - Thank you for doing such a great job for us Ratsun-folks on keeping us posted on his progress. It put a smile on my face this morning to hear the good news. Thanks again on behalf of Ratsun...

UPDATE ::::

Finally got to go see my Homie Aole.He is doing pretty good for just starting to speak again. He still remembers a lot of stuff. We were amazed at the stuff we would ask him and that he would answer and ask questions to. One thing everyone was surprised was that he still remembered his password for his Iphone.We told him he needed to gain weight so he can get his guns back again and he lifted his arm and flexed for us and said he will go back to gym and work out. Total miracle his were his at right now and only can get better.

Again keep the prayers coming.

P/S He said to tell everyone that he will be back.

LBG!!

UPDATE ::::

Finally got to go see my Homie Aole.He is doing pretty good for just starting to speak again. He still remembers a lot of stuff. We were amazed at the stuff we would ask him and that he would answer and ask questions to. One thing everyone was surprised was that he still remembered his password for his Iphone.We told him he needed to gain weight so he can get his guns back again and he lifted his arm and flexed for us and said he will go back to gym and work out. Total miracle his were his at right now and only can get better.

Again keep the prayers coming.

P/S He said to tell everyone that he will be back.

LBG!!

AWESOME NEWS!!!

This is truly amazing!