Maroon 510 crash

dreadni

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For people that would like to visit Aole he was moved to Kindred Healthcare, 1640 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego CA 92104.ICU Room # 1

Tel-619 549 4500

As per his brother Khary it is ok to visit him.

Nothing new on his condition.

As always-

Be patient and don't stop praying for him.

For people that would like to visit Aole he was moved to Kindred Healthcare, 1640 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego CA 92104. Tel-619 549 4500

As per his brother Khary it is ok to visit him.

Nothing new on his condition.

As always-

Be patient and don't stop praying for him.

if we wanted to send something to his room to we just send it there and address it to his name or should it have the room number on it?

wow!!! how the hell did I miss this one! just read through all the pages and have been on the edge the whole time!!!!

Best wishes to him and his family. Hope he comes out of this soon...

again, wow...I hate hearing news like this...

Along with everyone else, my first concern is Aole making a full recovery as soon as possible. Mention was made earlier in the thread of his car being in an impound yard. If it is still there, I assume it is racking up "storage" fees every day. I doubt his family wants to deal with getting the car out of impound and hauling it right now. This might be where CA Ratsuners might help out. I hope I'm worrying about nothing, and the car has been picked up, but I hate to think it might be running up a huge storage bill the family doesn't need on top of everything else. And of course I know nothing about CA towing operators, laws, or any of that. I don't know if just anyone can even bail the car out. Might have to be a family member.

Len

Along with everyone else, my first concern is Aole making a full recovery as soon as possible. Mention was made earlier in the thread of his car being in an impound yard. If it is still there, I assume it is racking up "storage" fees every day. I doubt his family wants to deal with getting the car out of impound and hauling it right now. This might be where CA Ratsuners might help out. I hope I'm worrying about nothing, and the car has been picked up, but I hate to think it might be running up a huge storage bill the family doesn't need on top of everything else. And of course I know nothing about CA towing operators, laws, or any of that. I don't know if just anyone can even bail the car out. Might have to be a family member.

Len

That is a really good idea, and important to act on quickly! anyone have contact with his family/brother who could let us know what we could do?

i think many of us would pitch in to save his work of art!

• Like 2

That is a really good idea, and important to act on quickly! anyone have contact with his family/brother who could let us know what we could do?

i think many of us would pitch in to save his work of art!

Agreed! I really do want to help out, even though I've never met him. He seems like such a good dude and his situation is tragic. The least amount of money can really help here.

FYI in regards to Aoles car his family has already taken ownership of his car. But save your cash for when donation fund is created. Also in regards to sending Aole something to his room I just found out that we CANT send flowers and balloons. Cards are accepted.

And like always keep the prayers coming.

Thanks

UPDATE & DONATION INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to visit Aole on Saturday and his condition is still the same.He is still sleeping.So please continue to pray for him and his family and lets all pray that he wakes up soon.

Now in regards to people wanting to donate his brother Khary and friend have set up something thru facebook. I will post link and paypal address so we can all help.Please donate what you can anything will help.

Thanks

72nismo

LBG

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PFA-Pray-For-Aole/109801075726524

If you want to donate thru paypal here is the link.

prayforaole@yahoo.com

When DONATING don't forget to mention you belong to Ratsun.net

Bears510, If your reading this, email me at lib01@comcast.net. For some reason I haven't been able to send you PM's successfully. I contacted you a while back about a pass side quarter panel for your 2dr. Let me know if you are still interested. Sorry to thread hijack.

Bears510, If your reading this, email me at lib01@comcast.net. For some reason I haven't been able to send you PM's successfully. I contacted you a while back about a pass side quarter panel for your 2dr. Let me know if you are still interested. Sorry to thread hijack.

Hey there! yeah, I don't know what is going on with the messages...it acts like it's full or something but I had at one time deleted all of them. some get thru, some don't...I will email you when I get off work today...

Visited Aole this past Saturday and no new update he is still sleeping but will hopefully soon be awake.

Keep the prayers and donations coming.

THANKS!!!!

72NISMO

LBG

ahhh ok..cool..thoughts and prayers are with him....

I have weird ass dreams... I dream that I meet him at the meet and that he woke up or something the day before... He really didn't want to talk about his car...

I'll keep praying!

Maybe thats a sign??

Keep praying everyone!!

Update:

We saw Aole yesterday again seems to be moving more but still not responsive yet.

So we will continue to pray and keep positive and hopefully next week when we see him there is more improvement.

Keep you posted.

Thanks to SKIB for sending Aole the Orange 510 HOTWHEEL. :D

510HOTWHEEL.jpg

OleahJCCS2.jpg

god damn man, I really hope the best. This guy is a Datsun guy, he represents everything that all the best of us hope to represent when meeting a fellow datsun owner. He is super honest, kind, and knowledgeable. My thoughts are with you and your family.